friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 29 in Community

I think it's a very cool idea

Best Answer

dependds on who sees the drawing and where its just a fully body portrait or a life drawing

Best Answer

Yes,its a gift money cant buy,and from your heart :)

Best Answer

I am trying my best and it's hard to hide, because she digs into all my stuffs.LOL

Best Answer

Paint her the invisible man! :)

Best Answer

Haha, lemon painting would be good.Picture would appear when you heat the canvas.

Best Answer

It's a great idea. Very romantic

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Yes she will love that

Best Answer

Hopefully.She admires art very much, but I have kept my skills to myself.We have been dating for 2 years and it might be a surprise for her.

Best Answer

I had an ex draw a beautiful picture of me once it was one of the most romantic things any one had ever done for me. I think she really will love it. :)

Best Answer

I want to surprise her, but it's tough to hide.I am doing it in my basement with very little lighting, in the early hours of morning when she's asleep.

Best Answer

Even sweeter :) Anything you really put your heart into is precious.

Best Answer

Came in to say this, go for it :D If using your talent to please someone you love isn't flattering then I don't know what is!

Best Answer