You need to research and only go to someone who comes recommended by someone who has been to that psychic. I was born psychic and have used my innate skills to save lives by giving real facts to real people..such as take your car straight to the mechanic and don't drive it home. A small message that saved a girls life as she would have driven it on the freeway and the engine was about to fall out as the pins that hold it in place had rusted through and three of them had already fallen out. You don't have to believe me but i've been working in this area all my life although I have many actual qualifications as well as a University Degree. There are a lot of cons out there who pretend and you should be careful not to be duped by them however there are some very very good ones who can be of enormous help to you as well. Be careful and if you can find one in your area who has a good reputation then go along, you never know, you may be amazed. We all have psychic ability but usually it dies away around the age of seven when the logical brain develops and the intuitive brain is pushed aside. Babies rely on their intuitive brains for survival. Science is beginning to prove that psychic senses are for real, they're just a sense we are born with that in this day and age we tend not to use!<br />
Good Luck : )

Best Answer

I have thought about going because I feel like I am at my end of everything. Things seem to part ways and people drifted away from me and I dont know what I have done or not done enough....I guess I am looking for direction.

Best Answer

Psychic readings with an authentic reader are brilliant for sorting out that sort of problem. Usually when people say the things that you have written here it is because they are at the end of one cycle of their lives and are entering into a completely new one. You don't have to have done anything, you have simply outgrown the people you were mixing with and it is time to move on..you don't even need to know where you are going just give yourself time to smell the roses and watch what unfolds. I hope you can find a decent and honest reader to help you with this : )

Best Answer

I have called one lady near by but I am new to the area and I dont know anyone here so I have been putting it off. Thank you Spiritsense!!

Best Answer

the worst you can do is waste your money then. You'll either come away disappointed or elated. Best of Luck : )

Best Answer

HI i have a question i don't know maybe you know the answer to it since your experienced. Is seeing a physic a good thing or bad? I mean I always want to go and see one but my family and friends tells me its not so good because evil or demonic forces can enter in your life is that true?I would greatly appreciate if you would reply back. Thank you! xoxo

Best Answer

They only want your money and will only tell you what you want to hear as a rule. Never go to a fortune teller because they only want all of your money.

Best Answer

Honestly they make up all this stuff to make you believe what they are saying is true.<br />
When my mom was younger she actually worked for a "physchic hotline." Obviously she wasn't really physchic and since people must pay per minute my mom got fired because she couldn't keep the people on the line long enough. I personally think its a waste of money.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear what you wrote melisa, psychic hotlines give us genuine psychics a very bad name. They are there to just take your money. Those of us who are genuine and work sincerely with our intuition do a lot of good for a lot of people, sometimes even saving lives with our premonitive warnings. Don't criticise us all because of the trash that is also out there.

Best Answer

I consider it a bad idea.

Best Answer