ClinicallyInsaneAndVerySick ClinicallyInsaneAndVerySick 13-15, M 6 Answers Jun 9 in Hobbies

having children is great, awesome at times, but children are an investment, a sacrifice. they need nurturing, love, and a deep sense of belonging and being a part of a supportive family.

Best Answer

Best Answer

From a financial point of view it's the worst investment you can make (except in countries where children are your pension). But if you want to be fulfilled, if you want the real love, true hope - do become a parent. But not before you are at least 25 years old!

Best Answer

my biggest regret is never having children, I think I missed out on something truly special, I would never consider children a waste of money

Best Answer

Tell you what, you can rent mine from me. If you like them, you can keep them. Daughter 29, son 28....LOL

Best Answer

waste

Best Answer