mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 16 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

not advisable to do that...what past is past and dont make it ruin your future...what matter is your future, not your past, you cant do anything with the past..

Best Answer

There are important things your future spouse should know of course, but there are often things a future spouse does not need to know.

Best Answer

No, not unless you want to hear about every time you have some sort of argument.

Best Answer

I think so, everyone has an "Oh..." moment I'd rather know it sooner than later. And the past is what let you to become the person you are, everyone has baggage you kind of have to accept that in the person you love.

Best Answer

not all,as ppl will use any thing you say against you.the least said the better.does he tell all?it can't help by him knowing all.that was then and this is a new day.

Best Answer

not for the ones that do background checks. jk yes

Best Answer

Romantic? Not in full detail, but briefly, yes- because that is still a part of their life, even if it is in the past.<br />
Past in general: yes. I think it may lead to a much deeper connection if we can open up about our pasts, particularly what is painful for us. Part of love is making yourself vulnerable to another person, and as I just stated in another question, that vulnerability can lead to a much deeper emotional understanding and intimacy.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yup, you should share everything.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

It depends ... what did you do that might not go over too well?

Best Answer