i can't see the point of going out and trying to meet people when i don't feel like myself. every profile on these dating sites emphasizes a desire to meet healthy, fun-loving, optimistic people. i'm not that at all right now, though i've been that in the past so i feel like it's misleading to go out pretending to be a former version of myself. i think maybe i'd ruin a chance to date a great person because i'm not healthy now. on the other hand, my therapist thinks that putting myself out there will help me get better. what are your thoughts? Is it too soon or not soon enough?
blindbob blindbob 26-30 9 Answers Mar 24, 2013 in Health

for me well you must wait, its' true that going out can help you but there's a possibility that it can make you feel worse. you better wait and when you feel better you can start going out.

Best Answer

It's a great fun way to meet people as FREAKING EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATIZED as me and get even all over them in revenge for my last relationship

Best Answer

i think u shouldnt think so much about this. if u like someone just try to get a date and have fun

Best Answer

Too soon to start dating dear. If you feel like this then of course you should wait so your love will be healthy.

Best Answer

Give it some time. No one likes a debbie downer.

Best Answer

Wait. You're not feeling ready.

Best Answer