I say he's just human.
UtsukushiiI UtsukushiiI 22-25, F 19 Answers Mar 12 in Community

A very real man. I think what bothers me is when women treat men like they're weak just because they don't understand what's bothering a guy.

Best Answer

there is no weakness in crying; crying helps you acknowledge there is pain and problems that you have to work on.

Best Answer

It is the stronger man who isn't afraid to show emotion. The weak man has his image of strength wrapped around a fallacy.

Best Answer

Ask a guy that has smashed a finger in the garage?

Best Answer

I'd say you're right.

Best Answer

I say hes just human, I agree with you

Best Answer

depends what your crying about and how often you do it.

Best Answer

The shedding of tears (crying) is a response to an emotional state in humans. It has nothing to do with being weak or being a real man ... just human!

Best Answer

As you say, just human.

Best Answer

Very fair, I think.

Best Answer

Yeap definitely humans .. Every body week or string shred tears and its an emotional geture so its fine ;)

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

A guy has to have the emotion beat out of him to not care, that's so sad.

Best Answer

Put any man in a CS gas chamber and he will shed tears.<br />
And be no less a man.

Best Answer

No he's a real man who knows he's human and should be obligated to show his emotion's no matter what anyone thinks. I think it's attractive when guys cry or even shed a tear or two. ;)

Best Answer

Human all the way.

Best Answer

In Korea, it's a sign of manliness to be able to cry. The politicians cry on TV.

Best Answer

Real man.

Best Answer