Lindz94 Lindz94 18-21, F 25 Answers Dec 11, 2011

No. I'm a lesbian and I don't understand why it would be wrong to love somebody.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. But there's nothing we can do about it exept trying to explain it over and over again.

Best Answer

or illegal, in most places...punishable by death.... :'( what gives anyone the right to dictate who another person can love??? the whole debate makes me so angry!!! a read an article in the paper about this mother, lisa miller, who fled with her daughter after she split from her ex wife, janet jenkins....apparently ms miller, renounced her lesbianism when she became a born again christian....>< that sort of thing makes all the bigots and homophobes believe that sexuality CAN be turned on and off at will and it makes me sick!!!

Best Answer

According to the Bible and even some other religions it is wrong to engage in same sex relations. It is NOT a sin to be tempted. We are ALL tempted by sin. Also note that engaging in gay sex is no more of a sin than all those single people out there engaging in heterosexual sin.

Best Answer

Not if you convert to a tolerant faith.

I've always thought that poor Pastor Ted Haggard should consider something like that.

Best Answer

I never judge them for their personal orientations.. But unfortunately, it's a sin in almost every religion that are widely accepted today.. But I personally believe that religious homosexuals (and of course other people) can stretch this old rule..

Best Answer

First of all, you have to use some self acceptance and that means surrender, except this kind of "surrender" means you've WON the battle as for it being a "sin" NO. I only know of a loving God and I couldn't believe in a God that hated his own creation and that's YOU.

S.W.

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Being gay doesn't make you a sinner, one's sexually does NOT determine ones value as a person!! As long as you are true to yourself and treat others with respect, that is all that matters.

Best Answer

You should never be ashamed of who you are. If there is a higher being that created all of us, why would it be "against" its own creations in any way? The only reason I can think of is it either isn't, is a complete jerk that finds enjoyment in watching us destroy each other, or it doesn't exist. Calling God or whatever loving, saying all humans have free will to make their own choices, and then having that God be full of hate and violence towards those who don't mindlessly worship it makes zero sense. Fact is everyone needs to learn to love and accept themselves for who they are, who they love, and what they like. Religion isn't the only place you find morals. Humans have morals and acceptable behavior regardless of if religion exists or not. Murder, rape, stealing, abuse, etc...those are all widely accepted by everyone in the world as things that are not acceptable. Dictating who you're allowed to love? That's something only the religious find a need to control and make something horrible. Leave it to the loving caring religious to make love evil. It's just crazy.

Best Answer

Well, I don't know about stuff being a sin, but I say follow the good advice of Popeye The Sailor man - "I am what I am". Only you can answer the question of "who are you". Get out there and enjoy your life being who you are.

Best Answer

Personally, I don't see why there has to be any "battle". You are you... and that's a beautiful thing, and finding someone who's going to care about you just the way are is what's going to make you truly happy.

:)

Best Answer

no ... sinning is just there to make people feel bad and donate money anyway

Best Answer

The very idea that being gay is a sin puzzles me. It goes against what we are supposed to believe about God. God has created us in his image, all different and all deserving of his love. Why then, is it a sin to be gay? Is it a sin to be white or black or whatever colour of skin we are? Is it a sin to have blue eyes or brown eyes?

These are qualities, amongst others, with which we are born. The problem is the interpretation society, influenced by centuries of religion, has of them. Not God. Or whoever watches over us out there. I lost my faith for that very reason.

I hope you find the answer so you can live your life as well as you can. I wish you all the best.

Best Answer

So where are you coming from with this question??? If you're a Christian it's not the desire but the action that's the sin.

This is only an observation. Those who don't believe in moral absolute truths it becomes a moving target depending on the culture of the day. Today it's wrong to be a ********* what will it be 20 years from now??? It all depends on what the majority of the culture think.

Best Answer

Yes. It's a rebellion.

What happens is when you're a child, you may get an environment full of people who just suck. This is called, "Dysfunctional." (Sorry if I sound condescending).

This causes the person to be hurt in various ways and some of those ways include not being held enough, loved, or protected. There are many, many ways to hurt a child and these are a few. Now some children decide that because they get hurt, there's a reason. The children blame themselves thinking there's something wrong about them that they'd be so unlovable. So, they try to change themselves.

This leads to all the different sexual issues. I believe it's a sin to be gay because it's a rebellion.

If you're gay, don't get down on yourself. These issues are embedded deeply. There's a verse that I believe addresses this. It's a parable that goes something like this:

There was a man who owned a vineyard. There was a tree that wasn't producing fruit. The man called to his workers and demanded that they dig it up and burn it. They said that he shouldn't, that they'd dig a moat around it and fertilize it with manure. If next year it didn't produce fruit, then it would be thrown out.

The vineyard represents someone and the person is that person who is the vineyard. God is the workers in the yard. If I'm correct, then this parable means to be patient, you'll produce fruit sometime.

You might like narth.com

Best Answer

yes it is a sin

and the whole concept of sin is a giant lie. Brainwashing made up by the evil organization that has literally ruled this world in mostly secret for thousands of years. They created or took over religions, and twisted them to brainwash and manipulate the masses.

Sex and love are powerful concepts, powerful emotions, powerful actions that people can engage in. Religion makes use of this, manipulates the subject, and causes a lot of people to feel guilty, and a lot more problems.

Religion falsely represents some original creator, who does exist and I speak with whoever this is quite a bit. This person has no problem with homosexuals, this person I talk to, who apparently is the real god, they love gays and lesbians.

This person, I've talked a good bit about religion with him and also with another her, these people know that the idea that your sins means that you are indebted to them or to jesus for repentance or some crap, that's all lies. And really, this god, or these gods, they feel that they have sinned against humanity for allowing the human condition to be so cruel. They have sinned against us, not the other way around. Forgive God for this evil world, and be their friend.

Best Answer

Before moses no after after moses yes it in the priest leviticus book who cares every body sins even christians catholics we all sin its so easy to do

Best Answer

Just follow the golden rule. Love and sacrafice for your borhters and sisters trumps where you put your wang or hooha always.

Best Answer