StoonBoii10 StoonBoii10 16-17, M 32 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Beliefs

I think it's more of a sin to make judgements upon others than it is to be gay

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY!!

Best Answer

God will judge you, so get used to it

Best Answer

No, YOU are doing the judging. What makes you think you are qualified to sit in judgment of other HUMANS?

Best Answer

:')

Best Answer

No it's not, accept who you are. No one else can tell you any different, just live life.

Best Answer

If you're born gay why would god of made you that way?

It's not something you chose right?

Just try to be a good person and be a force of good in peoples lives. I think that's what people should concentrate on doing.

PS: Hijacking planes, crusades, burning etc or anything else designed to kill "heathens" isn't really what id call "helping them".

Best Answer

Wrong

Best Answer

Wrong why?

Best Answer

what if psychopaths are also born that way? being a "good" person can still put a person outside the will of God.

Best Answer

Yeah I did think about that when I wrote the answer but I hardly think being gay with another consenting gay person can be compared to anything like a psychopath. Who is the gay person hurting by being gay?

Best Answer

I believe it happens in all of nature. Check it out. There is homosexual activities with dogs, cats, goats, cattle, sheep, dolphins, whales, deer, and all manner of other mammals. Maybe even birds, and fish too, for all I know.

If it is so natural, for them, why is is so sinful for humans?

Best Answer

And guess what? Those animals also eat their own feces, eat their own young, lack the ability to reason, have morals, convictions, ethics,they lack the intelligence to think, "well, I feel like having gay séx" and so on. So if you want gays to start throwing their own feces and eating children by all means, continue using that equivocation.

Best Answer

That's ridiculous. Even a wolf knows to care for it's own young, and DOESN'T Judge and abandon them.

Best Answer

My mother did worse things than that even with all the intelligence God gave her. Intelligence means nothing, why do people think that characteristic puts us above other animals?

Best Answer

We are human not animal

Best Answer

Well said,

Best Answer

@ctjmur check it out...humans are animals. And in many ways, far less civilized than our fellow animals. Humanity is not always the best thing we can claim for ourselves.

Best Answer

Animals have instinct,humans have reason.
We are not animals people believe this to justify there disgusting behaviour

Best Answer

Reason enough to abuse people for the colour of their skin, or the different shape of the church they attend. Reason enough to attack and beat and defile their own mate and children. All in the name of God.

Best Answer

God destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah because of their homosexuality. God loves gay people but hates the sin of their lifestyle.

Best Answer

It's not a lifestyle if you're born gay or straight.

Best Answer

If you repent

Best Answer

No one is born gay. Sexual desire is not present untill pubity.
This is just what gay people tell them selves to justify their actions

Best Answer

If you are repentant,yes

Best Answer

I'm gay and Christian. Ever since I hit puberty, at age 10, I've only been attracted to females. It's just natural to me. I didn't choose to be gay, God made me this way.

Best Answer

If God made me an alcoholic does that make it OK to be continually drunk. I blame society, not God, for your feelings toward other women. You cannot make being gay compatible with the Bible.

Best Answer

I believe it's not. In my truth, I believe the bible is misinterpreted.

I believe that the best way you can be true to your religion is to revel and take joy in the precious gift of your existence. To worship is to dance, and sing, and live and love -- to celebrate life and its beauty.

If you are gay, well then, you are absolutely perfect, beautiful, and exactly as you are meant to be. It is your God given right to exist on this earth and to glorify the beauty that exists around you. Rejoice in it.

Best Answer

It is not a sin to be gay, it is a sin to perform homosexual acts though. You just want to hear people bash religion, stop being so transparent. It's pathetic.

Best Answer

I don't believe that was his intent. I don't want to bash religion, either. I don't want to bash anything. I disagree that it's a sin to perform homosexual acts, too. I think it's a misinterpretation of the translation, but enough of me. Just celebrate existence. To me, that is religion.

Best Answer

Oh no, asking, "Will x group that people love to hate actually hate me if I do y act" has no other intent, at all.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter all you have to do is repent every Sunday and sin all week just like every other 2 faced relidgoid. As long as the shame of it keeps you donating $$$ to the church they won't mind to much.

Best Answer

I understand your point of corruption, churches are as susceptible to it as any organisation with power and influence. However it wasn't particularly kind to the questioner - aren't there more worthy targets to direct your anger towards organised religions against?

Best Answer

Another excuse

Best Answer

This little question got you all fired up. Repressing anything?

Best Answer

Don't worry about me, as long as you keep donating to the Church you will be fine!

Best Answer

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other “sins” are invented nonsense.

Best Answer

This is what sinners tell themselves

Best Answer

Being gay isn't something that someone chooses and it's not a sin. God is faithful to forgive all sin if we confess that sin and ask for forgiveness. With that being said - I don't feel that I need to ask forgiveness for being gay because I believe that God made me this way.

Best Answer

It is chosen

Best Answer

Touch a nerve did I?
The truth has a way of irritating

Best Answer

isn't something someone choses....the little boy who watched a dora the explorer marathon and decided he wanted to be a girl could disagree. he was three. his mom decided he should be changed to a girl. when "he" grows up, he will say "as far back as i remember, i always wanted to be a girl" and ppl like you will jump to the confusion that he was born that way.

Best Answer

yes lonely home, shame on you for your intolerance

Best Answer

Religion is a farce. I think as long as your not harming anybody you should be able to live the lifestyle you want without any outside, invisable, judgements made on you.

Best Answer

It is not a sin to be gay If that is how you feel .

But it is a sin to have sex with men.

Best Answer

It's against God to be gay, i thought i was a lesbian at ine point thank God i turned from that because , God doesnt like homosexuals or adulterers but he loves everyone he forgives when someone asks him to forgive them and when you ask for forgiveness it mean you need to stop and try to never do what you did before again, I thought i was a lesbian and when i found out in church and jn the bible that it was wrong i tried to stop but,and i asked for forgiveness but then later i would watch **** and things like that then finally i was done i wasnt going to do it anymore and that when i reized yes God forgives when u ask him right away especially when you not goingtp do it again. God knows everything before anyone ever does something he even knows whose going to heaven right now, the hardest part is forgiving yourself and right now im feeling better by sharing this with u and i know God just helped me rught now with answering me with my prayer of helping me forgive myself for thinking i was a lesbian, I love God with all my heart and i want to go Heaven , i can tell you this God forgives , just try not to do the things that your asking for forgives for again

Best Answer

I hope you didn’t expect a definitive answer for this one! I thought we we’re all sinners, so don’t lose any sleep over that one. If you need religion in your life, some churches are more progressive and will accept you as you are. I feel sorry for you not being able to be who you are. Just be glad you are alive in 2012 not earlier!

Best Answer

i will first mention that God loves man ,but his thoughts are higher than our thoughts,(isaiah 55:8)his ways are not our ways, his judgements are based in righteousness, he is a God who cannot lie-titus he has condemned "homosexuality", the condemnation of it is found in romans 1:20 thru 32. i'm not writing this reply to offend anyone , but rather to answer the question asked and speak the truth about it for all to hear.now the 2nd part of the question is asking God or Jesus to forgive, God is the one who forgives , Jesus is the mediator between man and God,God is a forgiving God ,full of love and mercy for all men and women.he just says what he means ,and means what he says.but when we ask God for forgiveness , he requires that we repent of our sin and forsake it, and do it no more.The bible tells us to hear -romans 10:17--believe-hebrews 11:6--repent-luke 13 :3 and 5---confess Christ -romans 10:9 and 10---and to be baptized (immersed in water) for the remission of sins,-acts 2:38-mark 16:16--now because we have obeyed this plan of salvation , that baptism adds us to the Lords church, and then we are in Christs body which is the church.and we can take all our cares unto God thru Christ to him in prayer, bringing our petitions before him and leaving them there ,trusting him and being patient ,waiting upon God . he may not always answer every prayer we pray , its his discretion to do as he will , but he loves all of us who believe in him and obey him, he watches over us and takes care of us as he knows best,he is God. i have answered your questions, and i invite you to a "church of Christ " near you , -this is what i know the bible does teach , i know we live in a world today that has the influence of homosexuality, but God calls out from such things and unto him that we can live a good llife, God would that all men turn from sin.and obey his will.we that have obeyed him ,are not perfect but we are forgiven by God and we confess our sins to him seeking his forgiveness. thank you ,tigerspaw1

Best Answer

As you are gay you know the truth: you didn't choose it for yourself, it was chosen for you by God. What kind of a God would make you gay to force you to be a sinner? Gay people are a beautiful creation of God, we should respect and be in awe of all of God's amazing work in this universe. Humans aren't the only animal that can be gay too, many other animal species have gay individuals amongst them. It's part of nature. You aren't sinning to be what you are, and not hurting any other person or creature in doing that.

Best Answer

God does not anyone gay, dumb ***

Best Answer

My first reco is that you learn to speak the English language before you call somebody a dumb@$$.

Best Answer

I wrote an entire story based on scriptural interpretation if you care to read it. Really, the Bible is hardly clear about whether or not it's a sin, which means it had much bigger fish to fry and that wasn't really a concern.

If you have some time (5 minutes or so perhaps), here it is: EP Link

Best Answer

Of course it isn't a sin.

I'm gay and I believe in Jesus, follow his basic principles of love.

Whenever I enter a modern, religious building, I feel accepted and loved. c:

Best Answer

Thank you ! That's so nice and kind. ^-^
I've had some very foul treatment from other 'Christians'. In my opinion, they need to catch up and accept homosexuals.

Best Answer

It is indeed. You, my friend, are very wise. c:

Best Answer

A very good way to live, I envy your dedication. :)

Best Answer

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

Best Answer

God also created every homosexual person on the planet in 'His' image and equal.

Best Answer

You are hurting yoursoul

Best Answer

He did not create them homosexual

Best Answer

I'm gay, and I was made this way. Okay ? My soul is enriched with God's love, I am not 'hurting' my soul if I'm being myself, who I was made to be. If you can't accept homosexuals, don't expect me to be nice towards you, pal.

Best Answer

It isn't a sin. Jesus was into gay bondage, letting random guys bound and flog him and he's in Heaven. You have nothing to worry about.

Best Answer

No its not be happy and embrace what you are.

Best Answer