It depends on WHY you're praying, not the actual prayer itself. Coming from a purely hateful or fearful place, yes. If it is out of love and compassion, then no.

Best Answer

That is correct. Desiring harm on others or yourself is a sin.<br />
"I see" said the blind man. I was unaware of certain particulars, but I believe asking God to take this person into Heaven may not actually be a sin. Though, as I sit here typing this, I seem to sense that it would be wrong...

Best Answer

Commendable but still wrong

Best Answer

Straight up yes it is does not the Bible say something about committing sin i.e. adultery in your mind murder is also a sin so .................... Prayer is putting thoughts into words in your mind so sin BIG TIME.

Best Answer

Yes. Instead, pray for acceptance and peace.

Best Answer

Not a sin to pray for death(for yourself)because we can talk with God through prayers.but for someone else is another situation or would you mind if i pray to GOD for kill you friend.

Best Answer

it is just sad for yourself<br />
and karma might get your if u get your wish for the others

Best Answer

Is there any virtue in praying for death of one's own or of any one else?

Best Answer

no not if they deserve it, but if you let them live they suffer longer, so why ask it????????? keep them longer in hell, don't give them an easy way out dude!

Best Answer

What do you mean pray for it?

Best Answer