noodelsgranny noodelsgranny 36-40, F 12 Answers Jul 8, 2010

I am in disagrement as a Eastern Orthodox Christian I am taught that while somethings might not be directly a sin it promotes an enviroment which opens the door for demonic influences .While it might not be directly a sin, it is not spiritually profitable. the Nous is the eye of the soul , so things that you see have a direct impact on you spiritualy.<br />
If you find it is spiritually unprofitable, drop it. If you find, additionally, that it is addictive, run the other way as fast as you can.

Best Answer

Are you a piece of fruit cake ?

Best Answer

No. Does not arise.

Best Answer

Actually it has been medically proven that they are good to watch as an example of what to avoid as in the real life example of the T V special documentry Scared Strait which was aired in1987 and narrated by Peter Falk and directed by Arnold Shapiro , In it's basics it gave upstart teenagers a first hand look at what will happen to them if and when they are faced with doing time within the prison system which is far more real than any hollywood scary movie .

Best Answer

No scary movies are awesome! I love them. :)<br />
You need to lighten up and go rent one.

Best Answer

Of course not! However I choose not to fill my mind with that garbage. What goes into the mind comes out in actions and words.

Best Answer

watching a movie exclusively for entertainment shouldn't constitute as a a sin.

Best Answer