I feel like my clock is ticking and I have become a freak of nature. What happened?
celtic34 celtic34 36-40, M 17 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It used to be. It's not anymore. These days people are single in their 40s. Relationships are just not what they used to be.

Best Answer

There are even single people in their 50's!! (shock horror!)
and even that is ok! Phew.

Best Answer

I am turning 32 soon and I'm still single and I just don't know why but I am enjoying it..

Best Answer

You should enjoy it!

Best Answer

NO. What kind of ignorant moron thinks a person should be paired up, every day & every year of their lives? People are married/single/de facto/gay/straight. All is ok.

Best Answer

I think some things are abnormal, but being single in your thirties is not one of them.

Best Answer

NO it's smart !

Best Answer

No it's not and its a lot less stress

Best Answer

you chose not to settle... or other reasons yet to be told.. to me anyhow. Just go with it... they will come... ;)

Best Answer

This is a good thing. You have nothing to bog you down, why would you want a wife,kids, Ect... You can do as you please when ever, where ever.

Best Answer

It only takes 9mos to build.a baby. Take your time finding the bestbdad possible

Best Answer

nope its not abnormal. love will find you if you keep searching. that is if you to find it.

Best Answer

Not in the least. You've freedom to explore your options and dating in your thirties gives you much more experience under your belt to carefully judge the character of your chosen dates. Hopefully you will meet someone who moves you like never before; somebody who you can't imagine your life without, someone you truly love. Best of luck with your dating experience moving forward, when you find the one, you will know it in your heart.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No, it is being selective

Best Answer

No. It's people being selfish. They want love but don't want to be the one to give it. Society is going downhill.

Best Answer

I want love, but also know how to give. What if the other isn't ready to commit to you? It is not selfish to let go and walk away and wait for the one that is actually waiting for you.

Best Answer

hope not? oO

Best Answer

No, it is not abnormal

Best Answer