thestocktaker thestocktaker 46-50, M 4 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in EP

personally, i do it sometimes when i know nobody can see.<br />
but if it was an exposed area and the job was a professional job, then it's very inappropriate. <br />
depends on the job and enviroment, really.

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time to answer. In most circumstancesI agree with you it is acceptable. Keep doing it.

Best Answer

No thats instant dismissal under Article 5 of the EU Rules on Footwear at Work

Best Answer

I had better look up the ruling and apply it rigerously

Best Answer

Not only acceptable but highly desirable

Best Answer

I think it's perfectly acceptable. I dangle my shoes on my toes every time I sit down and do it at work everyday. I like to wear my daily pairs of loose, well worn black flats; and they instantly dangle, flop off when I walk and it's easy to lose one. Even when my shoe falls off I do not mind. However, if it falls out of reach and you have to get up in one shoe in-front of everyone it can be inappropriate depending on where you work. But I still do it and casually walk around in one shoe. My co-workers know how much I dangle and lose shoes so they don't mind. They actually enjoy having fun with it by making a game of moving my dropped shoe. They will move it just out of reach or take it and put it some where in the office. So I have to blindly search for my shoe or go around in one shoe until I find it. It's fun but my shoes are never safe!

Best Answer