H3NR3ID H3NR3ID 16-17, M 14 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Health

Yes, and I wouldn't put it past ANY government to do it.

Best Answer

I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist but I firmly believe AIDS/HIV was created in a laboratory, not sure if it was to be used as a weapon but I know it was not transferred from animal to man. It could be possible to make a super virus but that is even more destructive then a nuke. If a super flu was created we could wipe out a good chuck of the population with modern travel. One infected person on a plane and the virus spreads like wildfire.

Best Answer

Yup! Biological warfare.

Best Answer

hell yes! with the size of government today bad **** could happen w/out us knowing anything, 911 proved that, if they(terrerist nut cases) where able to fly planes into major protectted buildings and one of the most protectted building(pentagon) they could have blown up dirty bombs in every city, ok now when you have the tech that our gov has(steth bomber, f117's), can you imagine what is poss, makes you think WOW! ok think about this, the stelth 117 was designed in the late 60's, built in the 70's, what is poss right now, think about it, unimaginable.

Best Answer

stupid government is this! What prevents this superflu from contaminating the ones it doesnt aim at hurting! Aaaaaand! What if this superflu turned wild like aids? Nothing can cure it! What if it hurt animals and plants?! I dont think that there is such a stupid government even in the mafioso biased governments!

Best Answer

Yes, in the Netherlands scientists developed a more contagious version of bird flu a few years ago.<br />
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2076422/Bird-flu-scientists-DELIBERATELY-create-Armageddon-virus-lab.html<br />
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/21/science/la-sci-h5n1-bird-flu-20120622<br />
But the press may have taken it out of proportion.

Best Answer

I would not see why it would be impossible. Perhaps it has already even been made. Some people would of course still survive the illness even if they die from other causes?

Best Answer

I don't see it happening. All governments are afraid of biological weapons for the good reason that they can backfire on them.

Best Answer

can't tax the dead....

Best Answer

You can't kill an entire population with the flu. There will always be a certain percentage that is immune.

Best Answer

Possible yes...likely no. Nature can do that by itself rather well

Best Answer