qwerty200105 qwerty200105 13-15, M 15 Answers Apr 1 in LGBT

It's okay to hate, just don't drag them behind your pick-up truck in chains down a long and winding gravel road, like they do in Texas (USA). You could get in trouble for that!

Best Answer

That's a horrible thing to do

Best Answer

Some Texans are bad arse mother fcukers and they think that they're doing the Lord's work since the BIBLE says that homosexuality is a SIN!

Best Answer

I thought it was actually a sin but I also know that punishment should only be received by God, his angels and his prophets, not by a human who has been corrupted by alcohol

Best Answer

It's up for discussion, actually. Some Christians believe that homosexuality is NOT a sin but of course, some do. Either way, I think that the Bible does teach us that we should love the sinner and hate the sin.

Best Answer

I don't hate people , just don't like what they do

Best Answer

Why is it any of YOUR business if people are homosexual or not? It's not a choice that they make, they're born that way. Talk to any homosexual person and they'll tell you that their sexual attraction for the same sex started at the same time that most teenagers start being sexually attracted to the opposite sex. There is a time in fetal development when the sexual attraction circuits are hard wired. If something is going on with the mother at that particular time, such as too much stress or nutritional deficiencies, that baby might be hard wired for homosexuality, not unlike many other birth defects.

Best Answer

So homosexuality is really just a disability?

Best Answer

It's like a birth defect, in the way that it comes about.

Best Answer

So they have no choice over their sexual orientation?

Best Answer

Just as much as you do. Could you ever be romantically and sexually attracted to a man in the same way that you're attracted to women? Neither can they, in the reverse.

Best Answer

I'm gay but I'll be the first to tell you: no one can tell you what you can or cannot feel. Behavior can be illegal, but not feelings. <br />
I do think you should look into yourself to figure out why what I do bugs you so much. It's cool though. I can respect you and your feelings even If I don't agree with them. I hope you can do the same.

Best Answer

I do respect you but just not the idea of being gay, you can do whatever you want and I won't do anything about it, however I just think it is morally wrong.

Best Answer

And that's cool. I grew up really religious so I understand the moral arguments. I don't want to convince you differently if you don't want to talk about it. The point is that there are a lot of morality police in the world, and someone will sometime tell you that your wrong for doing something too. But you still have to make that call for yourself and decide was is morally right and morally wrong for you.

But if you put yourself in my shoes, what would you really expect of me? To live alone forever? To never love? To lie to a girl to get her to marry me? To tell her the truth and let her live in an unhappy marriage?

Isn't it morally better for me to leave the straight girls for someone like you who can love them, and find happiness with others like me?

You don't have to answer if you don't want. Just something to think about I guess.

Best Answer

I think you might be able to like a girl if you meet one you can relate too, maybe you prefer boys because you haven't met the right girl? And you can like a boy if you want, not my business, I just won't like it. ( hope I wasn't rude with first statement)

Best Answer

Nah common thing I hear though. Even gay to straight therapists (which I did for two years, by the way) know it doesn't work that way. Could you like another boy if you met the right one? Lol. That's exactly how I feel about liking a girl.

Besides: have you found the right girl yet? No? Then how come you don't like other guys?

It just doesn't work that way, for you or for me.

Best Answer

So you don't get aroused by females at all?

Best Answer

Nope. And don't get me wrong... I've had many many chances. But I'm pretty sure I feel about that like you do about having sex with another guy.

I don't get how you don't find other guys hot. But I've accepted that you don't because I believe what you (and others) tell me you feel. My experience is that I'm not romantically attracted to women. I don't think I can even form that emotional romantic connection, let alone the sexual stuff.

You know you're pretty cool, and you're asking fair and good questions.

Best Answer

I'll admit some boys look better than others but I don't think I've ever been turned on by any of them, compared to the slightest wink from a hot girl. And ty, your pretty cool too c:

Best Answer

That's exactly how I feel! I know a hot girl when I see one, but yeah. Doesn't do anything for me.

Best Answer

I've got to go to sleep for school tomorrow, thank you very much for this wonderful conversation :D

Best Answer

Anytime. Have fun.

Best Answer

Why would you dislike gays? They are people just like you and I that are just trying to get by.

Best Answer

I don't like the idea of being gay

Best Answer

What if you are short and I said "you know, I really hate short people - I would never hire a short person"?

Best Answer

you can like or dislike whoever you want; just don't discriminate against gay people or make insensitive comments about them in their presence.

Best Answer

So if I say I hate gays to them it's illegal ??

Best Answer

I'm not really sure; I think it's unnecessary to verbalize your discontentment with gay people. why say anything at all? is it really necessary?

Best Answer

Nah. In the UK there is no law against disliking people who are attracted to the same gender. However, it is against the law to discriminate someone for being gay.

Best Answer

You can hate them if you want. You just cannot use violence to hurt them or refuse to observe their rights. My question is why do you hate gay people?

Best Answer

I think being gay is wrong and shouldn't be happening.. By observing rights do you mean telling them to go away??

Best Answer

The most basic example of not observing people's rights is violence. For your information, science has shown since the mid-1990s that show that homosexuality is not a conscience choice, so it would be pretty irrational to hate someone over something they cannot really change. Most people who "change" are bisexuals who are attracted to both sexes.

Best Answer

i think its fine to dislike them but don't show hate towards them b ecuase that is a crime . hate crimes are real . to dislike someone is fine though.

Best Answer

What would be a hate crime?

Best Answer

to dislike someone is fine , to dislike someone just because they are gay. while it's okay with me , it seems a little harsh . Each person is different . And I'm not here to tell you who to like or not to like , but you should find out why you don't like them. IF they are rude , i understand , but if they are justw being themselves , if i were you , i'd accept them.

Best Answer

Don't be an idiot. Long gone are the days , in most countries anyway, of laws that dictate preference i.e like/dislike but there are plenty against discrimination and prejudice.

Best Answer

You are probably a gay in denial then. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure I like women, though I'm not sure if your father is in the same boat ;)

Best Answer

You sound like someone trying to be very masculine in the most indoctrinated way about what masculinity is. Funny. I am glad I feel more free. Hatred is draining.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to be what I already am. If you are unable to answer my question, which you clearly are, you can go preach your views somewhere else.

Best Answer

I am not preaching. And which question? The one that indicates that there is something wrong with being gay? I don't answer pathetic questions like that.

Best Answer

If you could read , the whole point of this Q&A was to find out whether disliking gays itself is illegal.

Best Answer

I have read so many books you won't make it in your lifetime. I was just talking about the whole concept of disliking a whole group of individuals in such an irrational way that can only be due to indoctrination. Anything else you want to talk about in a condescending way, little boy?

Best Answer