Introduce me to him and then I'll let you know what I think. ;)

Best Answer

Ask your self this. Would you be interested in him if he was poor. If the answer is yes then the fact that he has money is a bonus. If no, then you need to relvalate your standards as you are using people, yes using for this is what it is for the wrong reasons

Best Answer

Sure it's okay! Just don't get fat, or be stingy with your "affections". Or find yourself replaced...

Best Answer

Would it be okay if he liked you only because he is only attracted to your boobs? (hypothetically of course)?

Best Answer

hmmm

Best Answer

then that is probably your answer....

Best Answer

what does he want you for??

Best Answer

that's what i am confused about, he asks me out then we tells me doesn't want a girlfriend or wife. it's driving me nuts. i guess he wants to confide in someone he might be lonely

Best Answer

nah...........he wants sEx..........& you want money

Best Answer

Money isn't everything. Looking for someone who is financially stable isn't a bad thing, at all. But I wouldn't ba<x>se everything around that. Financial stability should be secondary to emotional attractions.

Best Answer

why are you confused? Of course it's not ok

Best Answer

that's not really fair to you or the guy

Best Answer

he has other qualities of course, but i am more impressed by his money

Best Answer

well i hope it workd out for you just don't let it be the reason you won't leave or the only reason your staying

Best Answer