My friend is going away for a while, she knows that i like her but i don't know how she feels towards me. She's always been difficult with emotions. We talk almost everyday though online and see each other when we can. Anyway before she goes i was thinking of giving her a kiss on the cheek, sort of like a "i'm going to miss you" gesture. What's your opinions? and how would this come across? .. i "like" like her but have never kissed her before so wanted to start off small so that things weren't awkward, plus i figure if she then wanted more she could kiss me.
Iamjustsotiredofitall Iamjustsotiredofitall 18-21, M 3 Answers May 14 in Dating & Relationships

You punk, If you need to kiss,Kiss like a man on the lips or like a subject on her hand. But never on the cheek, that too if she is not your kid sister. lol.

Best Answer

Umm... Try... Goodbye kiss...

Best Answer