I don't know what to do for my bf and don't know how to show him I care. I'm tempted to email some of his friends to ask for their advice but seeing as they are his friends and not mine... I don;t know what will happen. Will they just tell him and he'll get mad? Or will they actually help me to help him?
LostLotus LostLotus 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 20, 2012

feel free to actually speak to them from year to year

Best Answer

if they are true friends then they should help

Best Answer

They will most definitely tell him and probably laugh about It, Honestly. Guys aren't like girls, hun. You'll probably get a idk response or no answer at all. The best approach is to deal with your issues with your boyfriend...considering It's YOUR relationship and all..

Best Answer

WHEN SOMEONE TRUSTS YOU IN CONFIDENCE.SPEAKING BEHIND THEIR BACK TO ANYONE IS A TYPE OF BREAKING TRUST/BETRAYAL.EVEN WHEN IT MAY BE DIFFICULT.BE HONEST AND ALWAYS THINK.. WHAT YOU SAY CAN NOT BE TAKEN BACK.WORDS SAID CAN HURT.WOULD YOU WANT YOUR FRIEND TO SAY ABOUT YOU WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THEM?

Best Answer

I'm not talking behind their back, I'm trying to figure out what to do right so I can make them happy again

Best Answer

No offence intended.its never anyones place to keep another happy.be who you were when you met your bf and keep your business between the2of you.no one wants to find out from someone else their issues.men don't like women asking others? ? Be direct. Chasing shadows wont find real answers

Best Answer

Yep. It shows you're desperate

Best Answer

They will tell him most Likely. you will appear Desperate, if he mentions it to you .Tell him you wanted to see if you could Trust them.it was a test.

Best Answer