TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 1 Answer Nov 19, 2012 in Movies & TV

LMAO! I hadn't heard of "Tuff Turf" before. I don't know if it even made it out to Australia. Just by looking at the poster for it on IMDB, I guess we can be thankful that it didn't make it here. I haven't seem Spader for a while, but Downey Jr's been doing some great work recently.

Best Answer

Kim Richards was one of those child actors whose parents were very wise and prudent with her money. She was very comfortable at an early age. This movie was beyond bad. I could have done it better with the kids in the neighborhood and a super 8 camera in Memphis, TN. It extinguished her career. She went on to (I think) four kids by four guys and can be seen on The Real Housewives of LA. She is the drunk and pregnant one.

Best Answer

Kim was a cutie in the 80's. I'm glad I haven't been tempted to watch any of the reality shows.

Best Answer

I watched part of the show, one time. I about cried, it was so bad, seeing her all messed up looking and shallow. You always want your grade school crushes to have full lives with loads of significance, you know.

Best Answer