Epiphany68 Epiphany68 41-45, F 33 Answers Jun 13, 2012

I'm a Country Girl and PROUD of it...

Best Answer

Me too. I could live ANYWHERE. I choose the country. That's why I was so offended to hear it said in such a condescending tone.

Best Answer

Some people wouldn't know a good thing if it slapped em in the face...If the world had to survive off the land those little city folks would not have a clue and would be hunting the country folks down just to eat...Don't sweat the small stuff and that's what the person who offended you is...

Best Answer

Thanks. :) I know you're right. Just got me ruffled. Lol

Best Answer

It's a good thing. I prefer country girls, they aren't afraid of dogs.

Best Answer

I'm a city born girl who have heard the word"BAMA" USED as a derogatory.it felt wrong bad and supercilious before I moved to lower alabama(pensacola,fl is called)and I was shocked at their love,godliness,and generosity.love you all 4 sure!

Best Answer

Thank you, Mrsvalkyrie. Very kind of you. :)

Best Answer

urbanites often think they are smarter and faster and stronger than the people from the country. At least that has been my experience. I haven't actually met any that are but then I haven't net them all yet.

Best Answer

I know, right? What's with that? I felt like I needed to produce my resume or something. How rude!

Best Answer

Maybe so, but remember. In economic, and ecological collapses the people who live in cities are the most likely to die. Considering that, who are really the smart ones? PS There is a economic collapse coming in the US.

Best Answer

I love being a country girl... Take it as a compliment its cool to be country and a girl...

Best Answer

It depends on who says it and how they say it. Ignore those who would look at you disparagingly, know that you are worthwhile and they only belittle themselves by trying to get to you in such a manner.

Best Answer

I'm a modern day country girl but every time I say that people think I'm horny and easy and like to do it out in the barn with the animals. That part is annoying. People just don't realize the good, hardworking, respectable part of being a country girl.

Best Answer

I am a country gal, and damn proud. Other people's opinion of me is none of my business.

Best Answer

lol. good one

Best Answer

Not in my mind. I think the country people have a lot more going for them then anyone in the suburbs or the city. <br />
You get a better understand of life and what is important. From there it just gets better and better.

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

The green movement is a Big LIE <br />
Having a Walgreen's on every corner, 20 drug stores within blocks of each other, 10 pizza shops, 20 hair salons, 12 gas stations, 15 coffee shops, 6 banks, 5 fast food burger chains all places that wipe out the country and farms, fields, trees, woods, natural wildlife preserves. Most Everyone living today never grew up in the country and most expect crime ridden cities, see the news it's filled with nothing related to preserving land unless its a US GOVERNMENT held land, at tax payers expense. It's like with anything people only know and appreciate something if its theirs and understand it. Sorry Society really hasn't progressed enough to appreciate what they don't have till it's gone !!! Cities and Town People struggle but Country Life People are Very Special ! Thank You for Standing for What Made This Country Great !!! <br />
The only country we'll have left is in HISTORY since Developers won't leave till every inch is Developed.

Best Answer

It's always bothered me to be called a country girl, because of my name, Becky Sue. It's assumed that I am a farm girl, because I'm in Nebraska.

Best Answer

I don't consider it to be

Best Answer

No it's a compliment. Hillbilly or country bumpkin would be harrasment.

Best Answer

as a general rule no but it can be but it is in how it is said.

Best Answer

Right. He did NOT say it nice. With a little shake of his head like he felt kinda sorry for me. He's lucky this country girl was raised a lady or I would've SMACKED him, like I wanted to. Lol

Best Answer

I have been a country boy all my life and proud of it.

Best Answer

Not in my book, now to be called a "Valley Girl" ooooo THAT is a BAD thing.

Best Answer

you can take the girl out of Windale, but you can't take the Windale out of the girl :)

Best Answer

I'm born and raised country. Imagine the response being called.. City Kid :O

Best Answer

This kid, Vincent, used to call me that in elementary school, and I'd get so steamed at him. I complained to my mother about it, and she of course told me he liked me. <br />
We did date later on when we got older, but nothing too serious.

Best Answer

No it is said in an endearing way when I hear it.

Best Answer