In mid-December North Korea succeeded in launching it's first (what it said to be) satalite into orbit. This resulted in strong condemnation and heavy sanctions being issued by the United Nations. Today South Korea launched it's first successful domestically assembled weather satelite into space, and was welcomed into the elite group of 13 nations to have done so with open arms.
darkerside16 darkerside16 22-25 13 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Science & Technology

NO, North Korea's rockets are offensive in nature, South Korea's launches have been defensive and scientific.

Best Answer

Yep. And the US loaning nukes to their NATO friends is a direct violation of the Non proliferation treaty. So far the DPRK and Iran have not violated the treaty. Kind of makes you wonder.

Best Answer

north korea don't make Hyundai's

Best Answer

Not if one is a nut case and the other is not

Best Answer

North Korea want to seperate itself and play by its own rules and and not work as a team with other countries. So in saying they should not being doing that YES im against it. What they do to their people and how life is their im against. Now South Korea on the other hand does work with other countries and keeps it own beliefs while doing so. These agreements has allowed them to get support and care to develope and become one of their own. <br />
This isnt about the USA rules or what we believe. its about keeping bombs and agrements the world joined together to create to we as a planet can live. At this point many countires dont want that and blame USA for the problems when really its them. You can still have your beliefs and respect but working with othert countries to keep peace isnt just for one country its for the world.

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

North Korean has nuclear wepons and has threatened to use them. South Korean does not have nuclear wepons.

Best Answer

NK is the agent provactuer of China, they wanna rule Asia then the world and be the super power, Nk always does it with China;s blessing, it riles all the country in the Pacific region espcially Japan and Sk,. CHina always wants to test the waters by instigating NK to launch missiles, don;t forget China has other satellites country round the world- SK is the good guy NK is the evil twin and china the surogate hell mother

Best Answer

China has joined the UN in enforcing sanctions and condemning NK. Your argument doesn't hold.

Best Answer

3 out of 100 resolution, dont get me wrong the chinese population by large are very nice , it is the communist CHina govenment, I know you are chinese, hard thruth riles

Best Answer

I'm not chinese. I'm just saying that in THIS case, China is supporting the UN and not NK.

Best Answer

please keep updated read about North korea or google it, then analyze , get out of seclusion see the real NK as it is

Best Answer

As someone who is currently living in South Korea, I assure you that I am updated on North Korea daily. I'm not saying that they are right in anything that they are doing. I don't think that it is right that other countries send them aide to feed their starving population, yet they are spending billions on developing rockets. I just found it interesting that two rocket launches so close to eachother in time and place recieved such completely opposite responses from the world.

Best Answer

Ya , but , we're the GOOD GUYS , right ?

Best Answer