plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 8 Answers Jul 11, 2011

no antisocial is when you carry a swat sheild everywhere

Best Answer

haha! is it? IS IT?! <br />
one day when a gun goes off and that thing saves your life you will be thanking your PARANOIA!<br />
btw im the voice of the wiiinnndddd

Best Answer

muahahahahaha.....love this answer!
:-)

Best Answer

why merci bucket

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

If it prevents you from talking to people, i guess. If they are avoiding you then that just makes you non-approachable.

Best Answer

If you wear a vest under your clothing, not at all. If you wear a big, bulky level III+ vest with a multi-hit rifle plate as your outerwear, it might not be antisocial, but very few people are going to want to talk to you.

Best Answer

Not really, I have seen many tv shows where someone was wearing a bullet proof vest and no one was any the wiser. :)

Best Answer

I was shot AND then got a vest and wore it under my shirt. Did it for aqbout a year then moved here to China and do not need one. The people are more civilized and do not carry guns except for te bad ones. So feel more safe really and hey no need to head back to the states and get shot again.

Best Answer

If the bad ones still carry guns, why don't you still need the vest? Are you saying the person who shot you in the states was good?

Best Answer