I believe there its nothing wrong with self love. I was taught at a young age to be comfortable with my body and treat it as a temple. Temples are built for worship right?

Best Answer

Haha, I would lie to him saying No, but I would usually bring up some comic way to say it, so he knows I do but I dont want to say it. I did the same to a friend who asked him if I had ever been in a relationship. Of course, in the case of relationship, the answer was true, I have never been in one. Now, would you believe this ? :) :)

Best Answer

My close friends can ask me whatever they'd like. We talk about stuff like that anyways though.

Best Answer

None of my friends have ever asked me about that lol

Best Answer

LOL!!! Your friends must be normal.

Best Answer

Well more or less lol.

Best Answer

adobo

Best Answer

Depends on who it is. It would be easier to answer to some than to others. "Everything in moderation except moderation."

Best Answer

response "feel free after you ***"

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Tell them you will answer as soon as your done taking care of your ****** sort of busy right now

Best Answer

close friends already know<br />
in fact given there are only two groups on the planet - those who ********** and those who lie about not doing it - it is a pretty sure bet even not-close-friends, casual acquantances and complete strangers all know who does it.

Best Answer

; )

Best Answer

i would most likely tell the person that i did, because i do. the person is comfortable with the topic if he or she brings it up, welcoming me to be comfortable discussing it as well

Best Answer

To a guy: "Duh..."<br />
To a girl: " What about it? Why are you asking?"

Best Answer

Yeah I know the friends I talk about sex with and the ones I don't. We joke about what we can buy in the shops etc. Been to a few Ann Summers ( sex shop ) home parties and everyone has a laugh and buys stuff.

Best Answer

I wouldn't bat at an eye if any female friend asked me sex questions. Wouldn't be comfortable with a guy friend asking me though.

Best Answer

Yeah, for me it was a female friend and im like What the? ?? ?
Why would another female wanna know this info?

Best Answer

lol yea, I figure she'd be asking as in a "do other women do this too?" type of question. If she starts to get too nosey I'd ask her if theres a point to all the questions.

Best Answer

I'm pretty open and honest with my friends, we've all discussed this. Really though, who doesn't?

Best Answer

A female friend of mine ask me one time, at first i was offended then she explained that she caught her hubby yanking it and she wanted to know if I did too. She felt he was not being satisified and was feeling guilty. I have to admit i got turned on when I told her I did. I ask her if she did she said she did but not very often.I so wanted to get indepth with that conversation but just couldn't.

Best Answer