you are sayin that they are ur frnds so whats the deal? u tell them my b,d is tomrw and i want to celbrate it with u guys.. dnt wry abt not being prepared.. i just want ur presecne not presents :D

Best Answer

Maybe with some simple invitations. You can always add a "no presents, please" if you're worried about sounding you're just looking for gifts from people.

Best Answer

Or request a donation to a charity instead

Best Answer

I would say "hey, why don't you come help me celebrate my birthday tomorrow"<br />
they will answer:"oh, its your b day? hey I didnt get you anything, but I'll come eat with you"

Best Answer

The day before is pretty short notice and puts them on the spot. If they are your friends they should already know it's your birthday.<br />
If you don't give more notice you're going to be back on here crying that you're friends blew you off.

Best Answer

Very true ... I really don't expect anyone to remember my b-day. It's ok if I spend it alone, no big deal. I just don't think in advance. I'll be 46 anyway, I rather have people remember me as someone in her early 40's haha

Best Answer

why not just be the age you are. I'll be 50 in Dec and I'm very secure with that.

Best Answer

It sounds like you are about to plan a big 50th b-day - I hope you make it a great one.

Best Answer

Not really, it's just another day but I did buy a new car a few weeks ago. Just because I wanted to, so that is enough for me. I don't need other people to make me have fun

Best Answer

yeah . Just say so. I would say ' hey I will be away tomorrow. Wonder it you want to go out for dinner tonight'. and then during dinner , casually mention that its yer b day tomorrow and that you did not want to miss celebrating it with him/her so , one day in advance.

Best Answer