Absolutely. They will remember it forever.<br />
Noone "likes" funerals. But, you go to either respect the person who died, if you knew them, -or- a relative or friend you are close with.<br />
Trust me, go.........

Best Answer

it's totally appropriate and much appreciated by the family. it speaks volumes about you when you take time to support someone in their time of loss.

Best Answer

My gandfather passed away less than a week ago, 64 years of marriage with my grandma. My grandmas house afterward was full of her friends supporting her and staying with her so yes it is appropriate and it is very kind and helpful of yourself, Im sure your friend will appreciate it.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I think it's alright. A lot of my friends came to my mom's funeral even though most of them had never met her. It was a gesture I really appreciated.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

nothing wrong at all with going to support a friend.

Best Answer

I guess its fine. I was a little irritated to see stranger's at my friends funeral though. Like really ghetto ******** who shouldn't have been there.

Best Answer

yes it is to support your friend

Best Answer

It is very appropriate to comfort your friends in their time of need. Funerals are for the living, not the dead.

Best Answer

YES!! It's called going to pay your respects to the family.

Best Answer

I do not even go to funerals of people I loved deeply, I just do not like funerals.

Best Answer