It's a Christian pool party, immediate indecency can be ignored. You can wear a two piece

Best Answer

A two piece, not a bikini. Bring a T-shirt.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Based on what? Give me 10 good reasons why?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

i think it depends on how big the pieces are. it might be worth it to ask if there's a dress code.

Best Answer

It just says to wear an appropriate bathing suit! That's our dress code, so I guess I'll wear a two piece and bring a tank top just in case. Thank you.

Best Answer

Oh! sound like they think some are inappropriate. let us know what happens, now i'm nosy ;)

Best Answer

Very good. And stand up for what is right. If someone says something ask them why you have to change and why they don't have to purify their hearts and minds. Why are they just"covering up" the problem rather than overcoming it.

Best Answer

that sounds like it's a sin

Best Answer

I should see why not unless it is some kind of Amish deal it should be okay.

Best Answer

Why not they wear the same things

Best Answer

Laughable................christian and pool party are words that don't really go together.

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

What is the purpose of this so called Christian pool party?

Best Answer

It's a pool party with teenagers from my church, from our youth group. A way to have fun and celebrate summer.

Best Answer

Are you actually going to be swimming or just showing off? Your religion if you truly follow it encourages modesty.

Best Answer

It's a pool party, so swimming.

Best Answer

It's probably not but it should be. Men keep saying woman should cover up, but why don't they just man up and control there emotions. A girl should feel free to wear what she wants.

Best Answer

Alright, thanks!

Best Answer

Any time. You should not have to cover yourself up. Men need to be held accountable for there actions. If they struggle because a lady is wearing something to swim in they need help. Err. It makes me so mad.

Best Answer

It's definitely quite inappropriate to ask the same question over and over and over again

Best Answer

The last time was question was deleted. And I only asked once before.

Best Answer