angeiebaire26 angeiebaire26 26-30 30 Answers May 10, 2011

Never kiss anyone's ***, as snowberry75 instructs. You fight tooth and nail. Appeal their "opinion" and sue the judge personally if you have to. It's just long passed time these damned magistrates learned that they do not possess the power of God to just go in and decide who can a parent and who can't. Sue the bastard.

Best Answer

My daughter was taken from me because she has bruises on her legs like any normal kid that plays outside.. Well I have been having a problem with her bruising easily.. I took her to the ER because she had what I thought was a sezure the hospital said she is fine, but she has had many other episodes of this behavior and I took her to the hospital everytime and they cant find anything wrong with her. I took her to her primary care doc and told her that my daughter fell at the park on her birthday and hurt her wrist, but im the idiot that didn't take her to the ER because I didn't think it was that bad well come to find out her wrist was fractured from her accident. The doc called CPS on me and got my daughter taken from me. Now CPS is trying to say it was non accidental trama because she had a mild fracture in her pinky toe so there trying to say I stepped on her toe "purposely" just to hurt her... My daughter has been in foster care for 6 months. I just gave birth to my son a month ago and they took him from me in the hospital when he was only 24 hours old and want to wonder why im so depressed and want to say I cant take care of my kids bc im depressed.. How would you feel if someone took your 3 year old for an accident and your one day old child from you when you have done nothing wrong???.. I love my kids more than anything and idk how to push forward... Now there trying to terminate my parental rights.. What can I do?

Best Answer

I have had my parental rights,taken away Im trying to see is there <br />
anyway I can get them back?

Best Answer

Is it possible for me to gain my rights back to my kids if my rights have been terminated? And if so how do I do it what do I have to file to re-open my case even after 2 in a half years later?

Best Answer

Im trying to get my son back. They took him from me over 2 years ago.I was going throuh alot at that point in time but iI've got my life together now and everyday all I can think about is how the whole situation was wronge he glistening my baby I tryed my best considering I was a foster child.... idk what to do I dont have money I want my son back any ideas? I stay in the state of oregon if that helps for the response.. pleas help me...

Best Answer

alot of people as told me that they can over look it in turn the adpotin around god has the power not the devil they just doing this for the money everyone that is suffering from this mothers stand up in fight for your rights im a fighter in going to keep it up

Best Answer

yep, straighten up and fly right and prove it to the judge.... my brother's step daughter got her's back

Best Answer

you have no idea and have no clue what you are talking about. It is not as easy you think these people that work for CPS or whatever you want to call them are never fighting for the best interest of any child they are fighting for a paycheck that is all. ever if you do what you are suppose to, it is never good enough for them people they just want their money that is all.

Best Answer

Seems like you should be able to file some kind of appeal reguarding your rights.

Best Answer

I had my right terminated about a year ago and i need help to get my 6 children home again. What can i do?

Best Answer

I lost my 8yrs about 2 yrs ago now to dss and they toke my rights away is there away I could get her back or less make them tell how is doing and see her

Best Answer

i need to know if it is possible too get your kids back after you signed your rights over to an open adoption.the people do not keep up the side of the bargain about the open adoption.i want my kids back and in the beginning it wasnt right how they did me with taking my kids in the beginning please help me and or give me a number to help me.i really need the help.

Best Answer

Hi my name is Becky they took my five children away for enviromental neglet a yr ago I had another baby a month ago and took him away I have done everything they have asked they put there petition in last month as well I have everything done I dont know what else to do I am a good person and great and loving mother I am poor though I work and my husband does to they keep saying its is because we have 6 children and cant support them all we have proved we can what is going on what do I do please help someone please....

Best Answer

Hello, I would like to know.How I would get my rights parental rights back? Thank you Melody

Best Answer

where do i start? i dont know if my rights were taken by the judge or cps. how do i find that out? and after that what is the next step? it has been a little over a year is that too long to try to begin the process now? i would like to break down the whole case in detail, who would i be able to call and set an appointment to help me understand what i can do at this point. thank you for your time. please reply in a timely matter.

Best Answer

how, who, what do i need to do my rights were termiated and the lawyer dismissed my appeal what do i do now who do i contact what paper do i file and they took my visitation away saying i can never see my kids again this can't be right i half to be able to something please anyone point me in some kind of direction i dont care who's a$$ i have to kiss or what hope i have to jump threw myquestion is who's a$$ do i need to kiss where are this hope's i need to jump through i begging for any kind of answer

Best Answer

NO it isnt possible i dont care what anybody else says, i been thru this so i know for sure. i cant believe all the people who said it is possible cuz it isnt. If the state is behind the termination then you can best believe there is a family who has your kid and they want to adopt and in order to adopt they must sever your rights and once your kids are in the adoption process you cant ever get em back and the adoptive parents go on the kids birth certificate as if they gave birth to tour child and anything about you will be wiped out.

Best Answer

i think it all depends on what they were taken away for but for the most part u can get them back usually if u do everything they tell u to do ...my sister is in this situation..i hope u get your kids back, i wish u all the best

Best Answer

Yes! A change of your life, the ability to provide for your children, and psycological assistance if needed for your children. You also need a good lawyer to prove your lifestyle and money. Parents whether male/female have the opportunity to change their life and get their children back. Good luck! if you are dealing with this circumstance.

Best Answer

Not sure where you are from, but here often the parents have a lot more rights then they realize and trust me the authorities wont be telling you about that. All of the above hun, you want them back you will need to fight and fight hard, kiss their ***** big time, keep your cool, be as profesional as possible. They keep track of your every word and action and will use it against you if they can. You will also need to check into the laws as well. Terminated by the courts........good luck......terminated by child services you have a fighting chance. This is coming from someone who has worked very closely with the system here. Best of luck to you.

Best Answer

depends on the situation.. I know several people that lost their rights.. and got their kids back.. after jumping through a ton of hoops.... Rogue is right.. You have to prove to the courts that you are a fit and well deserving parent to get them back.. gonna need to take a bunch of classes... and all kinds of other fun<br />
stuff<br />
can take between a week to forever and a day depending on the severity of it all.

Best Answer

i had to give up my rights because they were about to be giving up anyway,but i am willing to give it my all but,its been a couple months after the open adoption.please tell me or help me figure this out.

Best Answer

Yes, but it is a lot of work. Get busy.

Best Answer

yes it is possible in nine states i been doing my research and if you have changed and are able to prove that you can provide better wealth for your children you will get them back

Best Answer