Fifidog Fifidog 16-17, F 13 Answers Jun 6 in Parenting & Family

No. Congratz to them!

Best Answer

Lol.. Why do u say congrats to them?

Best Answer

Because they didn't lose their mind to that useless piece of technology that makes people dumber and less intelligent than a tree stump.

Best Answer

Lol I think it's so annoying when they're texting and **** 24/7 and they don't even know what's going on in front of them in the real world

Best Answer

Exactly my point. I am forced to use my phone now only because my laptop is broken. I am *this* close to shoving it in a blender. I never wanted to carry a phone in the first place. The only reason I have one is because a smartphone was the only way my parents would get me to carry my phone around. I'm the type of person that will stand there and stare at a tree for 20 minutes because I'm observing how mathematically beautiful it is.

Best Answer

Haha I do the same thing!!!! I'll just randomly stare at stuff lol

Best Answer

It's not that I stare at it to stare at it. I observe. I perceive. I infer. Staring is boring if I'm not processing information. Ahh I love observing the Golden Ratio in the branches and leaves of a tree... so... glorious...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It shouldn't be but it is. Ignore the haters.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

i dont have one

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

i dont think so, i never had one at that age

Best Answer

nope.. but it'd be okay to have one..

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

With society moving towards a Technological Era, it is.

Best Answer

I'm 50 and I don't have one.

Best Answer