swt30 swt30 18-21 39 Answers Oct 7, 2010

no!! it is what you make out of it....

Best Answer

That's right. Nudity is not shameful

Best Answer

you tell them :) I agree with you 100%

Best Answer

you are so true, if that both are ok :) so be it.

Best Answer

it not bad, if mother and son both are comfortable with it

Best Answer

I don´t think so. We have a 20 y old son still at home and he can be seen nude and he can see his mom nude and we all can see each other nude. It´s a normal thing.

Best Answer

She absolutely should be FREE and OPEN!

Best Answer

Would have raised them totally that way if I knew then what I know now about a natural lifestyle. Sex has zero to do with the lifestyle. Sex and the various elements of that is a different lifestyle.

Best Answer

Nah.....my mom's 88 and still does it....she's just more careful to not get her boobs stuck in the toaster....it's all good:)

Best Answer

There are plenty of nudist families in which this is normal. If a family goes to a nudist resort, they will presumably all be naked most if not all of the time.

It is only thought of as unnatural / strange because it has been the upbringing of most of us, and its regarded as customary, that we hide our genitals. If people were brought up with the custom that genitals are just part of a human body, that one does not touch them without consent but honours and respects others regarding these parts of the body - then there would be no problem. And that's how it is treated in a nudist venue, and it works - there is no problem (though if someone doesn't keep to this rule, they get ejected from the venue pretty quickly).

The rule that a mother doesn't expose herself to her son is based upon the idea that "monkey see, monkey must touch and sample". If one is brought up to the idea that this is not allowed and why, there should be a normal respect developed that would allow people to be natural and naked around each other... and take away a lot of this 'hoo-haa' about sex and modesty.

If people can be brought up and trained to keep their sex organs hidden at all costs, they can also be trained to be naked and yet not to interfere with others....

Best Answer

No..

That is not bad..

Best Answer

NO not at all!

Best Answer

Sure why not? ?

Best Answer

sale mc kharab nahin to kya sahi hai .

Best Answer

thinks its a good dang gone idea :) & no there not a thing at all wrong with it :)

Best Answer

Absolutely not

Best Answer

Not at all, If the family is raised that nudity is normal then it would not be any concern at all

Best Answer

My wife doesn't sit nude but she doesn't hide either from our 24 year old son

Best Answer

not weird at all

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

u got issues like "the todd" from scrubs-he had "mom issues" too!

Best Answer

If that's not possible anymore ... I go to spa resorts where parents bring there kids too. It's just a nude body. Being nude isn't a sexual thing.

Best Answer

BAD --NO Way! Like others have allready said--Nudity is healthy!

Folks who think otherwise do not have a healthy outlook about being human& were probably shammed about thier body sometime!

Best Answer