He goes to the bar every weekend, leaving me alone at home with nothing to do and no one to hang out with because my friends are all over 21 as well and have a tendency to go with him or make other plans. I want to be more involved, but am ignored when I voice that. I get jelous when he goes out because I know that other girls are hitting on him and trying to get in his pants. But is it okay for me to get jealous like that?
kelsiebabe221 kelsiebabe221 18-21 11 Answers Jan 22, 2011

That certainly sounds like a reasonable ob<x>jection, but it depends. Do you spend a lot of time together during the week? If this is the one time he is away from you then let him have some fun. If this is the only free time you both have and he spends it away from you then that is seriously messed up.

Best Answer

get a fake ID and put out more

Best Answer

I put out a lot. We've been dating for two years. I tried to ask for one Friday night a month, but no luck, because I was "ruining his night for fun."

Best Answer

Most real and effective thing I've heard in a while bro.

Best Answer

he should have more concern and desire to be with you. you aren't serious GF materials if he seems to not want to have his nights with you. He chooses drinking and partying with people (girl or not) over you.

Best Answer

If he can't give you one Friday night in a month, I'd say something is wrong.

Best Answer

No! He's probably planning to drive drunk and kill someone after he hooks up with any *** he can get his claws on. I would toss him.

Best Answer

If he cant give up not even one Friday night because it will be ruining his night fun then maybe you guy shouldnt be together. It sound like hes a selfish jerk.

Best Answer

every weekend is ridiculous. unless he is making money going so often then he needs to limit that number.. real talk. it iant jealousy, it is you missing him on the weekends and wanting that alone time on the days off.

Best Answer

Sounds like an ***.

Best Answer

HOW much older is your boyfriend?Is he just going out with the guys or is he going to "hook up" with someone? IF he is going out with the guys...no reason to be jealous.IF he is going to "hook up" then BREAK UP

Best Answer

if you feel a little jealous that's ok, but tell him without causing a confrontation. You dont want to bottle up this sort of thing, but some people like to have some time by themselves or with their mates or whatever. You certainly shouldnt stop him or even suggest he should not go, he'll only resent you for it eventually. A little healthy discussion is good though.

Best Answer