passionkillsnpassionfills passionkillsnpassionfills 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Odd as this may sound, I wonder if perhaps he is worried that you following your dream will result in the relationship inevitably coming to an end. Having children with you might be his idea of keeping you two together. It's rare, but there also have been instances I know of where the man used children as a form of control to keep his spouse/girlfriend from leaving him.

Best Answer

his mom one said shecan tell hs trying to control me but i wasn sure is she was jus saying that because she didnt want is together or if its reall true :( so confused an hurt :(

Best Answer

Dragonhermit is correct. This isn't rare where I'm from (poor southern town.) men don't have anything to own, so they try to "own" the woman with children.

Best Answer

If he is willing to wait until you guys are more comfortable...I'd say no. Lots of people know they want kids even when they are very young. you should have a real conversation with him about both of you guy's life goals and see if you are on the same page.

Best Answer

i want kids but not until imatleast 26!

Best Answer

Yes, be worried. He's a control-freak for insisting that you have kids so young, especially when he *knows* you have stuff to do. Get away from him. Focus on your dreams.

Best Answer

yeaah u might be right. sometimes he can be really weird iunnolately hes been acting soo weird and obsessive if hes not an asshol to me then hes obssesive like smelling me like anaimaand never giving me pshysicalspace, imnot sure watit is :S

Best Answer

Follow your dream. In the mean time, he needs to set some goals so he can support his kids. Get married. Then have kids.

Best Answer

You need to fear any man who wants kids and yet has no stable accomplishments under his belt. <br />
And beware. It's SO easy for a guy to split and run away after the kid is born. <br />
Follow your dreams and find a successful man whose capable of comfortably caring for the kids he'd like.

Best Answer

i dont understand why hes even thinkin aboutit weare both not so financially stable more so m but still , also h asked i in a weird way he was likeisthere anychance ur prego? isaid no and then he mde a sad fce and said he wants kids i told him im too young and i moved into the city for one reason to follow mydreams not dothe opposite of that . of cours kids n the future souns nice bu im nowhre near close to bein satisfied with myself

Best Answer

an mydreams i have they are not fully fullfilled solike iunno :(

Best Answer

i thougt he understood it already

Best Answer

Very worried.

Best Answer

why should i be worried? in whatway?

Best Answer

He thinks his dreams are more important than yours and doesn’t care that your children will not be happy knowing mommy is not at her happiest.

Best Answer

yeah that what i was thinking too it worries me he aye support my dreams and loves how im sopassionate about my dreams but then h goes an says sumthing liketha soit laves m feeling very confused

Best Answer

Just let him know that you love that he loves you but happiness is first and foremost with you.

Best Answer

yeah true ill explain it like that and if he still doesnt get it then ill worrymore so

Best Answer