bluemetalchick9 bluemetalchick9 18-21, F 21 Answers Apr 19 in Hobbies

u can eat m....................... haha ill b ur lil bunny

Best Answer

Ohmygod you made my blush so badly!

Best Answer

haha u hoppy?

Best Answer

You always make me hop :o

Best Answer

No. Easter is a pagan holiday stolen and claimed by christianity, like christmas. So that negates any correlation between the two.

Best Answer

Now, its all good.

Best Answer

no, esp if the chocolate is dark chocolate... I am sure Jesus would have stuffed his face if it was around back then... a couple of bars of chocolate washed down with all that wine he kept making from water :)

Best Answer

Devour as much chocolate as your heart desires!

Best Answer

No, Atheists working for card companies made the Easter bunny and candy version of easter as a non-religious alternative to the traditionally Christian holiday... so... atheist eating chocolate on Easter isn't bad at all. But there are small handfuls of Christians in every church that find it appauling when the majority of Christians celebrate Easter by giving their kids baskets of candy and foster the idea of the Easter bunny within the Christian religion. I think any excuse to have sugar on a holiday is a good thing... Christian, Atheists, or whatever your beliefs happen to be... I think holidays allowing you to eat candy of any kind can be nothing but a good thing. (just don't eat all the sugar at once lest ya get a belly ache later... ;) )

Best Answer

How can you eat chocolate and then say "There ain't no God"?

Best Answer

Cos god is nothing compared to chocolate.

Best Answer

You speak the truth.

Best Answer

Nope. My family celebrates Christian holidays, but only because they have become traditional to us, and because generation after generation of us have done so. For us, it's not about Jesus; It's about family, and an excuse to have some fun. I am not even slightly religious, but I mean...Christmas is awesome, so I'm keeping it. Hell, most of these celebrations are from the pagan traditions, anyways. These holidays were just co-opted by Christians in order to convert more pagans.

Best Answer

what you don't believe in chocolate?

Best Answer

Chocolate IS god!

Best Answer

Easter...Religiously...Has nothing to do with chocolate...Eat away.

Best Answer

No. I've had many non-christian Easters when I was a kid. I wasn't raised to be any sort of religion thankfully. Plenty of chocolate too.

Best Answer

Not at all. I too am an atheist and ate some of those delicious cadberry eggs. Why should Christians have all the fun today?

Best Answer

Good, I will send you chocolate on Easter.

Best Answer

🐰

Best Answer