i have a lot going on in my life right now. ill admit that. and my friend (m) told me that i care too much about others and i need to stop and think about my own problems for once. she said that i keep filling my life with everyone elses problems so i dont have to deal with my own but really its just piing up ontop of me. i dont agree with her and i think that they all just deserve someone that will always be there to listen whenever no matter what.
BurningRoses13 BurningRoses13 16-17, F 5 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Is this something you have always done? It is really not healthy to not take care of your own issues to deal with other peoples stuff. It is great that you want to help but I think your friends know that you are there for them. You might need to look at what you are doing a bit closer and decide if this is something recent or an ongoing issue. If you don't take care of yourself you can't be there for anyone else. Life will eventually catch up to you and balance is essential to avoid that catch up time. Do things in stride and don't be afraid to seek professional help if necessary because it seems you are truly avoiding some things in your life and it never hurts to have some guidance when overwhelmed.

Best Answer

it actually started happening more recently. i used to be really mean to everyone. then some major events in my life took place. but since ive started helping my friends ive found that i dont cry almost at all and life seems to be easier for me. thank you for the answer to!!

Best Answer

only you know the situation 100% so if it is something that is making you feel good then I would say go with it. Best of luck to you!

Best Answer

That's awefully sweet!

Best Answer

thank you!!

Best Answer

:p

Best Answer

It's good to care about your friends,but if you want to continue to be there for them,it's inportant to take care of yourself as well. It takes finding a balance between the two.

Best Answer

thanks. the balance... thats insightful.

Best Answer