I miss him but I know we are not gonna be together again. I have resigned to the fact that we don't belong together.
ernestine97 ernestine97 41-45, F 11 Answers Mar 25, 2012

Then what would be the point of an e-mail, let go and move on.

Best Answer

Still careing about someone as far as I am concerned is a good thing and teaches us life is still beautiful after all is said and done.

Best Answer

i just sent an email after 6 months does that make me sad......?

Best Answer

i wouldn't, but that is just me.

Best Answer

I contacted dr.marnish@yahoo. com to know if he can help return my ex boyfriend home cus we been broken up for a month in a relationship for 8 years, i never knew what dr.marnish can do at the first time, i was doubting his powers, he said my lover will come back in 3 days time, everything he told me happened just as he said, my lover came back, i thought it was a joke but no this love spell from dr marnish is real<br />
Rebecca Yeatman

Best Answer

I live in united state, Two years ago i married a lady called saline, we had two children together, we were very happy to be husband and wife, so when i travel on business trip to Brazil, i spent 1 years in Brazil due to my kind of business, i and my wife talked on phone all the time, we chat on the Internet, i never knew that my wife had started cheating on me by going out with her old school friend called mark, i never knew something was going wrong till i came back from my trip, then i and My wife started having problems, she goes out and come back late at night, she changed in a strange way that i could not endure, i tried to do everything to please her but it got worst, so one day she left the house and never came back, i tried reaching her but no way i could reach her, i never knew she traveled with her new lover which was mark, i wanted her so much because of the children she left for me and because i loved her so much too, because of the heart break she has put me into, i went into search of a real magic spell caster I was scammed twice by a spell caster, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my wife, so one morning i saw testimony about a spell caster prophet harry, so i contacted him and to my greatest surprise this prophetharry@ymail. com made life manful for me again, my wife came back to me after 3 days of a love spell from this great prophetharry, i took her back and I am now settled with my wife by the magic power of prophet harry spell .<br />
James moon'

Best Answer

NO ITS OK..BUT IT DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION FOR BOTH OF YOU..

Best Answer