Dude097 Dude097 16-17, M 9 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

If that is real love then go.

Best Answer

How old is your girlfriend? You are still a minor, say you start a sexual relationship with her and she is younger than you, the moment you turn of age, You become a sexual predator in the eyes of the law and should her parents not like it, you could be charged and labeled a ********* for the rest of your life. After that, all through your life if people happen to look in the ********* registry they will see your name, and will assume rape etc. They won't see an explanation that you were just a teen in love. You will be branded, Are you ready to face that possibility? Now, to clarify, I'm not against teen sex. I'm just hoping that you know what the reality is out there. Be safe!

Best Answer

never heard of a girl pressuring a guy its usually the other way around

Best Answer

If you have reservations, don't do it. You want to when it is right for you. If she loves you, she will understand.

Best Answer

You shouldn't until you are in a situation whereby you can accept the consequences. Men need to show leadership in these matters.

Best Answer

We're in gaged

Best Answer

Congratulations! Make sure you set a date for the wedding and don't make her wait too long.

Best Answer

If you don't want sex, tell her. If she can't stay with you without sex, she doesn't deserve you. Simple as that.

Best Answer

Be safe. Only do it if YOU want to...dont do it for her. However know their can be consequences like pregnancy, diseases..you're young no rush

Best Answer

I'm not that young I'm I gaged but yeah thanks mate

Best Answer

wait another one or two years .....

Best Answer