Thedarknessinme Thedarknessinme 13-15, F 17 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

YES YES YES !<br />
You want different things in a relationship, and this is wrong.<br />
At your age a boyfriend should be for hugging and an occasional kiss. He wants s3x, and a lot of it. Stop now, before things get really bad. When you are 17 and he is 20 you can reconsider the relationship.

Best Answer

I am 95% certain that I got a "like" from the original poster. I can't check now because it just says "and 2 others", but I am almost certain it was there.
@thedarknessinme - What are your thoughts? Did you make any decisions?

Best Answer

I know it's bad ya and I'm not going to says he's different than other guys because I don't know.
My mom knows about it she likes him people keep telling me he likes me but I don't think I'm going to act on I because someone told me he has a GF.
It pissed me off because he and I whit to prom last year and homecoming this year so I'm confused I think I'm just going to breath and think things throw ill keep you posted and yes I liked your posed it gave me a lot to think of. -thedarknessinme

Best Answer

Well, she did chose me for best answer, so let's hope she follows the advice. Good luck TheDark... and message me anytime you need to.

Best Answer

Ok thanks

Best Answer

No. But make sure that he loves you for the right reasons. I fell in love with an 18 y/o when I was 14 and a little after my 15th we hooked up. a few months ago, my sister found out and now i am currently grounded for the next year. Not because we did anything, not because he tried to do anything, but because of his age. Make sure that the people who mean more to you (your family and extremely close friends) are okay with it and that it will not risk your relationship with them. I almost lost my sister and she is the closest thing to my heart right now. Thankfully, she gave me a second chance and as much as it has killed me, it has been 3 months since I have seen him. I still love him, but as for being in love with him, thats a different question which I am not sure that I can answer. Idk if this answer helps or makes any sense, but it's my personal story about a relationship w/ a guy 3 1/2 years older than me.

Best Answer

No. Hun i had a few boyfriends when I was younger who were 2, 3 and 4 years older than me. Because I have a good head on my shoulders I kept in mind that guys, older and younger might only want one thing. You just have to be careful, if he loves you he will respect your feelings and your decisions, if he doesn't do that, then forget him. Don't compromise your virtue for anybody,but don't think that what you feel now isn't necessarily love. it could be, or it could be infatuation, I cannot say. You never know, so be careful.

Best Answer

That's totally okay, just make sure that you're friends always know where you are if you ever go out with him/her.

Best Answer

it's only bad if he disrespects your parents

Best Answer

I guess it's fine, Lucille Ball had a boyfriend who was, I think, 24 when she was 14! That's a 10 year age difference! But when she was a teenager, she was kinda bad........

Best Answer

Little bambinos claiming they're in love. It's adorable.

Best Answer

IDK if you're in love. You're in a deep like and it's common. Now if you said he was 27 then it would be bad.

Best Answer

No, that's not a bad gap

Best Answer

shameful

Best Answer

It happens,every mothers worst nightmare

Best Answer