zoey65 zoey65 16-17, F 14 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

yes, cause its not his business if you went out with all those guys

Best Answer

Yess thats true thanks (;

Best Answer

Nope, it means you got lucky enough to get rid of a jealous jerk before things got too serious

Best Answer

Thanks.. that helps alot :DD i know realize i dont need a jerk -.- thanks again (:

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with you. He was wrong.

Best Answer

Thanks for the support :D

Best Answer

geeez u r better off without him- he sounds immature, insecure and controlling

Best Answer

He was really contoling :( guess im better of without him (: thanks for the help :D

Best Answer

no prob- I wasted too much time with jerks- made the mistake of thinking they "could change" they change alright- they get WORSE

Best Answer

Stay away from that ignorant jack@ss. You're too good for him. He sounds like a d!ck

Best Answer

Thanks (: i think he is a jerk too.. i realize that (:

Best Answer

Exactly. Why should you waste your time if you know he's not the right one for you?

Best Answer

Sounds like you got lucky, seeing as he is a moron.

Best Answer

Yess i now realize hes a jerk.. thanks for the help (:

Best Answer

Hello Ms. Zoey,<br />
Actually, I think your ex boyfriend did you a favor(!) -- because you know now that he was jealous and controlling. By the way, 6 guys in your whole life is NO reason for someone to break up with a nice person!<br />
Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Thankyou very much (: And i know i thought it was a pretty dumb reason to break up with me. cause im only 16 years old and 6 guys is not alot !!

Best Answer

Thank you, Ms. Zoey, for selecting my reply as the Best Answer. Very much appreciated! Smiles! AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Bad no, Its good for you because he sounds like a insecure guy who may have become very jealous

Best Answer

Thanks you very much for you advice i appreciate it :D

Best Answer

I'm 32 and only been with 6 people. It does seem like a lot for someone your age.

Best Answer

Well mabey cause you dont love enough. -.- its not alot. trust me (: theres girls at 14 with like 30 guys there whole life

Best Answer

No, you're misguided in believing that. Just because "oh, there are girls who have been with more people than me", doesn't mean that your high amount is any better. Sorry kid, just being honest.

Best Answer

Okay i apreaciate your answer and ill keep in mind 6 guys is alot for a gorgeous young girl like me (:

Best Answer

6 guys at 16 is slüt material. He did himself a favor. lol

Best Answer

Ummm.. no. cause 6 guys MY WHOLE LIFE not the year -.- And apperently you dont know what a slüt is -.- cause i know im not one.

Best Answer

Lol wow. I said you are 16 and you have already been with 6 guys. Yes thats a slût. So you either had 1 boyfriend every year since 10. Or 2 boyfriends every year since 13. By every measure of the word. Slùt

Best Answer

Well honey a slüt is a Höe who sleeps with many guys -.- im a fûcken teen just finding love (:

Best Answer

A slût is with many guys because she enjoys it. A hœ is with many guys for gain. Lol which are you?

Best Answer

Lmao xD how cute ^-^ Im neither boo.. what bout you ? hmmm.. probably a hoē cause you is a thirtsy bītch xD

Best Answer

Nah just calling it hõe I see it. All these other people telling you otherwise is just lieing to you to make you feel better about being a little slūt. lol.

Best Answer

Lmfao xD you just jelouse causw you cant get any guys ;D poor ràtchet hòe !

Best Answer

Oh yeah true. But if I spent as much time on my back as you It would be pretty easy. Right?

Best Answer

Yess right xD Mabey you need to spend a lil less time bending over and opening your legs cause you lettin them guys run.. cause girl Yo puśśy stank !! Dx

Best Answer

Sounds like someone has a sandy vagina. Lol! Keep going stupid people entertain me. ;)

Best Answer

lmao xD that doesnt make sense.. and you call me stupid xD oh the irony !

Best Answer

Yeah im pretty sure you don't know what it means. But thats ok. What happened don't have anything ignorant left to say?

Best Answer

Yea i do know what it means.. just cause im 16 doesnt mean ima dumb@ss like you were !! and me something ignortant Bìtch pleaseee....

Best Answer

Lol thanks for not letting me down. Yeah you are sure showing your age now. I think ignorance is how you get through life. Isn't it? So when do you learn proper grammar in school? I hope its soon so you can embarrass yourself less on social sites. LOL.

Best Answer

You welcome (: well what the fück you expect me to show ?? im a old lady like you ?? hèlls to the fück no !!xDD hmm we learn it when you learn to shut the fück up :D and why do you care if i know proper grammar... nowhere on here does it say use proper grammar :D

Best Answer

I expect you to continue looking like an idiot. LOL.

Best Answer

well you expected right xD You just stayy quite cause you know im right and your wrong ;D

Best Answer

You should have only admitted to 3.

Best Answer

Well no cause i dont wanna lie (: bt i shouldve.

Best Answer