blackrose007 blackrose007 31-35, F 23 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

No. Perhaps the two of you can finds to enjoy them together ;~)

Best Answer

I personally cant ever compare plastic with a man.

Best Answer

why no! No woman should be without them. And some night when you got your boyfriend stretched out on the bed waiting for a backrub, you should tie him down and use one on him.

Best Answer

Well, all couples view things somewhat differently, but I would find it to be a turn-on if I walked in on my wife using her toy...

Best Answer

Nope...not at all

Best Answer

Definitely not, he might like you having them too.

Best Answer

no just a little naughty

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Just share the fun between the two of you :) <br />
And if he's not around well at least you have that. <br />
I can't possibly see a problem with that unless we discuss health problems, keep your stuff clean basically ;3

Best Answer

No every women under 60 should have a Rampant Rabbit Vibrator for when the man is to tired or has a headache and cannot do it.

Best Answer

it is bad of your boyfriend cuz you reminded him that your toys are stronger than his ballz...

Best Answer

naa he's gr8 just like more

Best Answer

If he knows that,than as what you said else try an tell him that you like polluting plastic...

Best Answer

Best Answer

I insist the ladies I date have toys. I know how great of an ****** they can get when they use their toys and their fantasies. Besides, I have a whole toy closet for those I date who have a desire to run the kinky side of life too.

Best Answer