No. Perhaps the two of you can finds to enjoy them together ;~)

Best Answer

I personally cant ever compare plastic with a man.

Best Answer

why no! No woman should be without them. And some night when you got your boyfriend stretched out on the bed waiting for a backrub, you should tie him down and use one on him.

Best Answer

Well, all couples view things somewhat differently, but I would find it to be a turn-on if I walked in on my wife using her toy...

Best Answer

Nope...not at all

Best Answer

Definitely not, he might like you having them too.

Best Answer

no just a little naughty

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Just share the fun between the two of you :) <br />
And if he's not around well at least you have that. <br />
I can't possibly see a problem with that unless we discuss health problems, keep your stuff clean basically ;3

Best Answer

No every women under 60 should have a Rampant Rabbit Vibrator for when the man is to tired or has a headache and cannot do it.

Best Answer

yes, it is bad of you....in fact you should allow me to administer a brisk spanking to teach you a lesson!

Best Answer

I insist the ladies I date have toys. I know how great of an ****** they can get when they use their toys and their fantasies. Besides, I have a whole toy closet for those I date who have a desire to run the kinky side of life too.

Best Answer