I seem to have trouble keeping friends so now I'm not caring anymore and trying to start hobbies and maybe go to school again. I know socializing and having fun is important, but will it REALLY matter in the future?
ladybugsonthebeach ladybugsonthebeach 22-25, F 17 Answers Mar 4, 2013 in Health

nah. i think forcing urself to do something cuz its supposed to be "fun" isn't always the best. i think when you find ur people, and feel rly comfertable u'll be more apt to go partying withthem. if that is your thing. lol :) just enjoy urslef and allow urself to have fun with what u have!

Best Answer

Only you can decide. Not partying isn't "bad" but you might regret not partying ever. The way you socialize or not now will really matter as it sets your path.

Best Answer

No need to worry. The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Best Answer

No, If you sorted out what really is important to you, you will reach the stage that you would go and party. When that day comes you will go big and enjoy it greatly.

Best Answer

Nope. You can be your own best friend.

Best Answer

to me it sounds decent, you dont wanna go parties too often, most the time they only end badly

Best Answer

I dont like partying either...and i dont think i'll regret it later. It depends on what each person is comfortable with. I hate the noise levels and the number of people in a party. And even if you do want to party later...no one is stopping you! :)

Best Answer

You need to make a life for yourself,good decision.

Best Answer

Most older people I know who partied say they eventually grew out of it and got tired of going out all the time. Seemed to be more of a phase than anything. If you don't like to party, I doubt you're missing out.

Best Answer

I don't like partying either. I get stressed out just trying to think of an interesting conversation to hold with another person.

Best Answer

No. If you don't need socialization to thrive then don't worry about it. Make some good friends. Keep them close. But don't worry about the rest.

Best Answer

No. Partying is boring.

Best Answer

You can make friends in other places.

Best Answer