you are NOT a bad person if you are not physically attracted to a given man no matterwhat. You don't have to feel sparks when you kiss him but do you do need to at least feel something warm and fuzzy. If not its not your fault. I think you need to be honest with him and tell him the truth as you said it here. Sometimes the truth is a catalyst for change, not always but sometimes...

Best Answer

um... there needs to be some sort of attraction there hon. Otherwise, how different would it be than dating your brother? Just a thought. <br />
I totally hurt a great friend of mine in HS b/c he wanted to date & I found everything attractive about him but his looks - I told him he was like a brother... but think how much worse it would be if we'd decided to give it a go & ended up having to break it off later? Don't wait around till this guy decides to pop the question - the deeper in you get, the more it hurts. <br />
I agree w/ Snookybear about the being frightened part as well. Best talk to him about it. Don't drag it on & have it turn into something ugly where you end up losing each others' trust & friendship. <br />
I also agree w/ Candy - people have their own tastes. If he's not your favorite flavor, why keep telling him that he is?

Best Answer

If you have communication with that person talk to them about it. One or both of you may be frightened.

Best Answer