I'm a 22 year old female and a college student and I've been single for a year now and I'm use to being single. I've one had one boyfriend and we dated last year and unfortunately it didn't work out. He ended up being a jerk, but anyways, in my mind it tells me to go for it. My heart says that I'm not ready and I wanna be single until I'm ready unless I see someone I'm interested in. Sometimes guys cannot be trusted. So is that bad that that I enjoy being single?
TheatreLover22 TheatreLover22 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Is not bad at all! In fact, embrace it, enjoy being single. You are free and you can do absolutely anything you want, what's wrong with that? Then, with time, someone will appear in your life, don't rush it :)

Best Answer

Yeah. I don't have to be in a relationship if I don't want to, plus I won't have to deal with drama.

Best Answer

Exactly :)

Best Answer

Yup. I don't care what anybody says because it's my life. =)

Best Answer

Very well said :)

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

Not bad at all, you're very wise.<br />
You've plenty of time, your young don't get tied down with a boyfriend, enjoy your freedom.

Best Answer

Thank you I will =)

Best Answer

No problem! :)

Best Answer

Of course it isn't a bad thing to enjoy being single! Hell, it's actually very healthy to acknowledge the idea that you don't need a relationship to be happy.

Best Answer

That's right. I don't know why some people are desperate to be in a relationship and some people break up and go right into another relationship.

Best Answer

The reason why is usually because they feel that they need to be in a relationship to be happy.

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Nope. I'm in a somewhat similar situation as well.

Best Answer

No. This is the best time to find yourself. You have plenty of time to work on a relationship later. However, if the opportunity comes to start one with a really special person go for it. Everything in life is a learning lesson.

Best Answer

yes, that is so true

Best Answer

No it's not. You are still young yet also.

Best Answer

No. It's rather nice being single.

Best Answer

No it's not. Why would it be?

Best Answer

Well, like if a guy is interested in me or if my friend wants me to hook me up with someone, I don't want it to mess up or hurt them.

Best Answer

No because you find some one that you let change it it will be all the more worth it.

Best Answer