I'm a 23 year old college student at a community college. I have Aspergers Syndrome which is a high funtioning Autism. I wanna focus on getting my education and all that, but I also like to have fun. I had a boyfriend, but let's just say it didn't work out. So yeah, I've been single for a yeaf in a half and I like being sing, but when I see happu couples holding hands, I get kinda envious. Is that normal? Anyways one of my friends said that being single is less stressful. I agree. I don't want anyone hooking me up. But don't get me wrong, I would like to date again, but not right now. Just when I'm actually ready again. I'm going with what my heart tells me. My friends had more boyfriends than I have. I've only had one. I think it's because I'm 5'8". I I'm afraid that guys will leave me because of my disability. I'm not desprate or anything. If I DO see a guy I like or interested in then I'll go for him, but right now, I'm just waiting for the right guy to come. Am I waisting my time?
TheatreLover22 TheatreLover22 22-25, F 10 Answers May 5, 2013 in Singledom

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being single, regardless of the reasons why.

Best Answer

I think what you are doing is a good thing and am proud that you are working on yourself before finding someone else. Good luck its not a bad thing at all

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with being single just go with what your heart tells u.

Best Answer

No, your fine. If you don't feel ready for a relationship, don't force it. If nothing else you won't need to disentangle your self from a relationship you weren't ready for and hurt someone when the person that you feel is right comes along...

Best Answer

No you'll be fine. Remember to thine own self be true. If your not ready for a relationship now it is better to wait.

Best Answer

Aspergers is not a 'disability'. It is high focus, a sign of extreme intelligence, of which you show forth above in not being drawn into a relationship like the herd does. <br />
(1Co 7:8) I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.<br />
(1Co 7:9) But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.<br />
(1Co 7:28) But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.

Best Answer

No. Go for it when you know you're ready.

Best Answer

whenever u think that now its o.k for u to get into relationship please msg me because i m dead sure that i will not be able to find one for me . Do whatever u like to make u life worth , because it is precious

Best Answer