Probably. But after a long hard days cycling, like 100+ miles, I'd get cramp and no sleep. The pain was exquisite. <br />
When Red Bull and its derivatives was invented, I discovered that a can or two before bed prevented cramp. It was high in caffeine, but I think it was the taurine that did the buisiness.<br />
I don't recommend it. I got sensitive, so much so I'd throw up. Not good during a long ride where your only transport is the bike and you MUST use it cos there's no other way toi get the next e.g. 50 miles.

Best Answer

I sure hope not doing that right now,will be headed that way in a few.

Best Answer

Whaa?

Best Answer

No drink all the coffee you want.

Best Answer

Haha Ok.

Best Answer

I'd Think So. Caffeine Keeps You Energized Which = Keeping You Awake.

Best Answer

Stop trying to scare her, coffee is just colored water w/ some heat added.

Best Answer

Stop trying to scare people,coffee is just colored water.

Best Answer

Lol I'm Not Trying To "Scare" Her. If You Read My Answer Thoroughly You Would Of Noticed The "I'd Think" Which Means I'm No Expert, Just Giving Her My Opinion!!

Best Answer

I drink coffee from sunup to sundown. I want it strong enough to get up and walk to me if it had legs. I often go to bed with a cup of coffee and a coke beside me. When I go to a restaurant I order coffee AND a coke. When they ask decaf or regular, I tell them to put the caffeine from my husbands decaf into mine.... So, to answer your question, yes, it is probably bad for people, but it works for me. :)

Best Answer

Lol You Sound Like a Coffee Lover. I'm Defitnetly One Myself. Iced Coffee Preferably ^_^

Best Answer

*sigh* I am a BIG coffee lover! Have been drinking it for about 48 years???? I drink it black. Prefer it very hot, but will drink it at room temperature, but never with ice. I do not like Starbucks, will only drink it if there is no other choice, so I guess I am just weird. lol!

Best Answer

Haha No Your Not Weird, Everyone Is Different. I Myself Cant Get Over The Strong Taste Of Black Coffee Blahh /: But I Love Starbucks, Caribou Coffee, Dunn Bros, etc. My Parents Hate That I Drink Coffee, They Think I'm To Young &amp; Its Poisonous To My Body. Its Just So Addicting I Cant Stop Drinking It! Aha Maybe.. Thats Why Haha.

Best Answer

Well, I am much , much older than you....and grew up in the country. My mom would fic me a cup of coffee, half coffee, and half milk, before I went to school in the first grade. I never quit drinking it. My Dad was a big coffee drinker, always drank his black. As I got older and worked at the family business, I decided it just took too long to stop and add creamer to mine, and have been drinking it black since then.

Best Answer

Wow That Was An Early Age To Start Drinking Coffee. My Parents Would Of Freaked Out If That Were Me. Now My Stepdad Doesn't Mind, He Drinks His Black To /:

Best Answer

Different days and times... I did not let my children (now all adults) drink it until they were about 12, they got extremely hyper. There was an article in a magazine about a year ago showing drinking multiple cups of coffee, much more than they used to say was safe, was now proven to help prevent Alzheimers and said many other good things about it....I wanted to laminate and frame that sucker!

Best Answer

Hahahah, I Need To Show My Parents That! Then Maybe They Wouldn't Have So Many Negative Things To Say About Coffee!

Best Answer

LOL...good luck!

Best Answer

Haa Thanks!

Best Answer

Not to me

Best Answer

Yes, same as Coke or Pepsi, they have caffene......knock it off around 5 pm then you should be ok

Best Answer