I drank some monthly when pregnant with my last child
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 17 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Community

Hahahahahahaha---oh, wait, are you being serious?<br />
You're retarded.

Best Answer

serious

Best Answer

You're 16-17? And you did this with your 'last' child. First how many ******* kids could you possibly have and second I call BS on this whole thing no one is this idiotic.

Best Answer

Any alcohol is not recommended while pregnant.

Best Answer

Doctors even at your allowed t have one glass of red wine once your in your seconds trimester. And alcohol is bad but if u have one Mikes every once and awhile it's not that bad. These people are sure judgmental and obviously don't have kids.

Best Answer

It's just safer not to.

Best Answer

Yes. Any alcohol can potentially harm the baby. It's also possible that the baby would turn out fine anyway, but why risk ruining the life of your child forever just to get buzzed one night? not worth it and you will be proud of yourself for waiting 9 months. Anyone can take the easy road its the challenges that seperate you from the nobodys. You got this!

Best Answer

oh...well i hope your baby turns out to be healthy despite the fact

Best Answer

Really???

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Be careful with that. While you're child may seem fine, he/she may have developmental issues that haven't been noticed yet. I had a girlfriend who drank while she was pregnant and her baby was born premature.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

alcohol + pregnancy = no bueno...

Best Answer

Yes. You should always avoid alcohol when you're pregnant.

Best Answer

YES THAT'S BAD! it has alcohol in it! BAD WHILE PREGGERS!

Best Answer

YES! Alcohol in any form or quantity is really bad while pregnant. It will not cause problems 100% of the time but every sip is a risk.

Best Answer

just what we needed another baby haviing babies it saddens my heart

Best Answer

I'm not a baby

Best Answer

yeah you are

Best Answer

It has a bit of alcohol in it. And no alcohol is supposed to be ingested while pregnant. So yes, it's bad. <br />
Oh my goodness...

Best Answer