I have a crazy work schedule that takes away my exercise time from me regularly. Is it bad to exercise at night if you can't exercise at any other time during the day?
shaandar shaandar 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Image & Weight

No, your body gets used to a different schedule. Half an hour's relaxation is enough once you're used to it. I know this because guys who do strenuous night work soon learn to sleep fairly soon after their shift is over.

Best Answer

I'm no doctor, but I'd say any exercise is better than none.

Best Answer

my work life is crazy too so i exercise 1 hour in the early morning and 1 hour in the late evening. That is my preferred routine. That said here is some opinions from webMD http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/whats-the-best-time-to-exercise

Best Answer

Not atall, alot of bouncers work out at the gym near my bit late at night, you could be more tired but because of the long day, as long as you eat something before (one hour before it) and after the workout you should be fine with energy

Best Answer

it will or can keep you awake,try it and see.

Best Answer

it does, I stay up all night afterwards

Best Answer

It is bad, if You wish to sleep, for exercise wires you up.

Best Answer

Yes. It makes sleep difficult because your adrenalin's still pumping.

Best Answer

They say you should have a few hours in between bedtime and exercise.. I'd say what two hours? just a guess

Best Answer