sparkles777 sparkles777 56-60, F 3 Answers Jun 9, 2011

How you work out your relationship is up to you two. You need to make your feelings known to him, and he, his feelings on this, to you. Personally, speaking as a man, I think that you are very generous in giving him so much space. I do not know how serious your relations ship is, but if it is serious, I would think that he would be happy to be with you the majority of the time....with an occasional night out with the boys, and you with the girls. They say different strokes for different folks so only you two can decide what works for you.

Best Answer

we are not married I have my place he has his, thank-you for your comment about me being so generous.

Best Answer

Why do u want space? Why do you want time away from each other and even with him leaving) how could that benefit any repair on your relationship if he is away, you should put our needs before his own and if he's not happy don't pursue your already going threw a lot rite now with the house and all

Best Answer

giving much space to guys isnt good, they lost there ways soon

Best Answer