it's an uncontrollable laughter too.... I don't know where it comes from
BodhiSvaha BodhiSvaha 22-25, M 31 Answers Jan 10, 2010

If you dont want to get punched out it is

Best Answer

Do you like chewing your food?

Best Answer

only if it's someone you really care about and they have a really good reason to be angry.<br />
otherwise (95% of the time) chortle away!

Best Answer

It's healthy if your not to close when you do it...

Best Answer

I laugh at people on here who think they are pushing your buttons.

Best Answer

I have this issue as well. I can't help it. often I don't want to, but when someone is yelling at me I often have this uncontrollable urge to smirk. It is horrible during a fight because they are often more mad at you after.

Best Answer

No, it's good for them.

Best Answer

It normally has very unpleasant side effects but it hasnĀ“t stopped me from doing it.

Best Answer

Yeah; they get even angrier at you.

Best Answer

Yes, it would be very bad timing and would be easily misconstrued for mockery. Hold your laughter, please, and be a little considerate. Unless you're deliberately being provocative...

Best Answer

Laughing will only make them angrier so carefully consider the consequences of laughing. <br />
I learned the hard way to never laugh at my grandma while she was alive. Now she is dead I laugh a lot. :)

Best Answer

Some times you can't help it. And some times it saves the day. And some times it would be very inappropriate. It all depends I think.

Best Answer

It's awfully bad....

Best Answer

this sounds really funny! it actually makes me wanna laugh. but if i were angry at you and you laughed in my face, that would make me run after you until i get you and make you cry, or until the vain on my forehead exlode from anger.

Best Answer

like TrgdyAnn says... you may be releasing your nervous energy through laughter.

Best Answer

not unless you want to provoke them and make them more angry at you...could pose a problem...

Best Answer

It's a great idea, B! The last thing the world needs is more anger!

Best Answer

it didn't turn out so well for the last person who did that to me...that was years ago...;)

Best Answer

well for me. i laugh instead of crying when someones yelling at me. kind of insane kind of laughter though :d

Best Answer

some one might smack the taste out ur mouth.........i wouldn't laugh at someone who's already mad

Best Answer