I am not comfortable with sitting naked in a room with some doctor poking and prodding everywhere sticking random crap up in there. Sounds like mol3station to me
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

Don't be ridiculous. Just see a female doctor... unless you want cervical cancer. Oh & haven't you already had a kid? You must be used to doctors poking & prodding your private bits then.

Best Answer

Among other health reasons.

Best Answer

I didnt like them doing that either made me want to punch them

Best Answer

Haha! I can imagine.

Best Answer

If you don't you will regret it. My mother didn't go and see ended up getting cancer and had to go through a lot to pinpoint the problem. Do yourself a favor and get checked out.

Best Answer

It's good to go once a year.....it'll be done in minutes!

Best Answer

It's dumb not too - given what I've read from you tonight

Best Answer

Change your thought on this, it is important to be checked out. When it comes to my body it is very important to take care of it. This is a professional. If you have a problem with a male doctor, change and get a woman. But having those thoughts are not good. If you are uncomfortable take your mother or friend with you.

Best Answer

It's wrong to not want to know when something is wrong with your body. Even if everything is okay it's better to know than to not know.. Yes the gynecologist can be a pain, but think about how much more pain you'd be in if you had an STD with the symptoms.

Best Answer

I run a very exclusive and very private practice in my warm and comfortable bedroom.-ERR.... Office. I'm booked solid. But, I think I could squeeze you in.

Best Answer