i still have feelings for my ex, and want to tell them i miss them, but they don't say it back, and have already moved on. is this bad? does it seem desperate or pathetic?
meeeese meeeese 31-35 10 Answers Aug 21, 2010

I went to your site and read the story, and based on what I've read, YES!!!!! It's really, really sad, but your ex is a pla<x>yer who wanted his cake and eat it too. He went back to his ex, he has made his choice, and YES you would look completely spineless and pathetic if you told this rotten man that you miss him after he dumped you to go back to his EX and they are HAPPY and you are MISERABLE and he is having wonderful SEX with HER and NOT with YOU because HE MADE THE CHOICE to DUMP you. I would hate his guts forever if he did that to me, and maybe you should try to remember that he didn't WANT you, and try to find a man who actually is worth something, and is deserving of your love, and won't go two-timing you with his EX. OOOOO that whole thing makes me so mad on your behalf. You hate HER???? HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Honestly, I don't see the point of saying it if they're not going to say it back. I mean really what do you gain? You say I miss you, he says okay...thanks... it will be awkward for you both, I'm sorry but its the truth. <br />
If you really need to say it, write him a letter or text...but don't send it!! Give it a week or so and then read it again and ask yourself if you still feel that way. If you do, give it another week. If not, laugh at what you saved yourself from and tear it up. Screw him if he's moved on, he'll never do better than you!

Best Answer

No i dont think its bad. you hve to express your feelings even if the other person doesnt feel the same

Best Answer

i think that if you plan on going back to the ex, then maybe. however, if not-- i would try to let it go and let them be. it could end up being really painful for either or both of you.

Best Answer

Well, if you expect them to say it back, then it's a problem. However, if it is the truth for you, then what's bad about it?

Best Answer

I think the Truth is usually the best bet. But you have to be prepared to be hurt when your feeling is not mutual. That's the sucky part. It also could be that they do feel it too but are just guarded, or wise, or whatever and they keep it to themselves. All that stuff is too complicated for me. In my ideal world, only the Truth would fly. And it would not be easy, but it would be reliable and unchanging. ~ Clearly they want to move on. (Especially if it's the woman to the guy I think), telling him once goes a VERY LONG way; don't do it again, or soon. Otherwise, yes, it would be construed as weak and possibly pathetic. Not good for you :-(. I hope some of this makes some sense at least.

Best Answer