PeaceToy PeaceToy 46-50, F 18 Answers Oct 3, 2009

not as long as you're not tickling the kid to the point where he/she can't catch their breath.

Best Answer

I actually read a few articles about this. The biggest issue is that babies can't speak to tell you to stop (or not). So the general consensus was to give the baby a quick tickle and stop, so he/she does not become overstimulated and uncomfortable.<br />
I find that most young children (and even not-so-young children) love being tickled. I teach middle school and it's definitely not uncommon to see the kids tickle each other silly. I imagine it's probably fun for a baby too, but like I said -- small doses. :)

Best Answer

Um...no?

Best Answer

If you know your baby, you dont need to ask. If your baby squirms and tries to get away do i really need to tell you to stop? We do it with our 4 month old and he laughes and such. You can tell there are times he doesnt want to so we stop. Duh

Best Answer

I am kind of split on that one.I mean most babies love it.But then again they can't speak to tell you to stop.IDK.

Best Answer

You've got to be careful doing that - the baby could rear up and wee all over you!

Best Answer

My sister thinks it's torture and wrong.<br />
I disagree. My sons love to be tickled. My 4 year old sometimes asks me to do it.

Best Answer

Not that I know of. As long as you are gentle :)

Best Answer

Makes them laugh which exercizes their lungs and muscles...

Best Answer

Not unless you are tickling it into convulsions.

Best Answer

Not unless you're hurting the baby when you tickle it

Best Answer