money can not buy happiness but if you have enough you can rent some for a while

Best Answer

People spend billions every year making themselves looking better - makeup, clothing, exercise. We show off to win approval, acceptance, admiration (Think houses, cars, jewelery). We all use these things to a greater or lesser extent. Even if its just to avoid ridicule or disgust from others, we are all on show one way or another.

Best Answer

Nothin wrong with using what youre born with. Ive lived poor and pretty well off. For me it made no difference in my happiness. I had the same demons

Best Answer

I don't have much respect for those who do. Looks is something you're born with. Integrity, strength of character, and morales need to be developed and are the true indication of what kind of a person one is. As for money...I rather earn money than have someone give it to me. Better be poor and be able to hold your head up high.

Best Answer

It's bad if you are deceptive about it. Otherwise, go for it, gorgeous :o)

Best Answer

it's not bad to use your looks as a model, actress or whatever, they're just jobs. and money can buy some people happiness that usually only lasts a short time. (:

Best Answer

i say yes it can...money would solve all my problems...

Best Answer

Cheap thrills don't last long

Best Answer

Using your looks to get what you want, I had a friend that does this i find her shallow and she uses men, its awful to watch. If money could buy happiness how come so many stars are unhappy?

Best Answer